Valve body upgrade Wholesale Automatics Australia (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have any experience with these valve body upgrades from wholesale automatics from Australia any info would
be appreciated thanks

I've heard good things, but never had the cash or downtime to ship my a440 down under.

I have the extreme valve body in the A442F transmission. What would you like to know?

I have the extreme valve body in the A442F transmission. What would you like to know?
I am interested in this too. Tell us the pros and cons of the change. What changes are most apparent and how has it improved your rig?
Thank you.

I am interested in this too. Tell us the pros and cons of the change. What changes are most apparent and how has it improved your rig?
Thank you.

Other than cost, I'm not sure there are any cons. The main pros are firmer shifts and reduced temps both of which are a noticeable improvement. The other pro for me is that the extreme valve body allows manual lock-up of the torque converter in all gears.

Isn't it the same as just doing the TransGo upgrade yourself?

I almost had a heart attack just now when I read this. I have looked for other (cheeper) options and come up lacking. I can't see an option here for the A442 at all.

I am now in the midst of installing the wholesale extreme valvebody myself as I could not find a cheaper alternative.

No that is not what I am saying. I am saying the Transgo kit for the A343F is the same as the Wholesale auto A343F valve body. You guys with the 442 are screwed as far as cheap easy options.

Are you saying you buy the A343 kit and install it in the A442?

Same experience.

When we mod them we up the stall on the converter as well, to get up and moving quicker without effecting engine braking.

I would have gone to you for the work Darren, If only you weren't 2200km's away!!!
I have gone with the wholesale extreme kit as I can do it here. I hope I don't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom