Value of the 65 fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Value of the 65 fj45 for selling

with everyone out there,id lke to get an honest price of my truck. a house has come up on the market in town and the wife and i think its a good buy for the amount that they are asking. i figure i can always get another lc and play with it after i settle in and get an actual garage to store it in and such. i may put truck on ebay to try to get a bit more then i paid for it (depending on what everyone here thinks its worth) im going liquid atm to get as much as i can before i miss the wagon with this one. also have a custom built harley rigid im selling also if anyone is interested,can send a pic or 2 with details. thx for the time and talk to you soon...paul

Last edited:
any pictures? dont need a plow in texas, (well maybe) but everybody needs a p/u no matter what the gas prices are! is a long or short bed?

jim

any pictures? dont need a plow in texas, (well maybe) but everybody needs a p/u no matter what the gas prices are! is a long or short bed?

jim

how do i contact you? i dont seem to make this pm thing work my number is 830-798-1837. am interested. tree has more than enough!
madoc1@tstar.net

thx jim

i am just a por souther boy with a old age lust. now dont take this the wrong way, but ay my age you just chase differeent p/us. no, really, dont need one , but after mesing with a freinds (orion,etc.), i thought it might be fun to own one. instead of being a lurking hippo, ijust might have my own--

jim

sorry for the spelling. two finger typing, etc. maybe a beer. not hipo,hypocrite.

jim

i posted a few pics on the new owners section.....removable top short bed 350 in it. no rust other then small spot on drivers side floor panel and a small bit on 2 bed frame support x-members. other then the 350,pretty much untouched.

Last edited:
ok..ill post a few so you can judge the value accordingly....thx paul
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

last 2....if anyone has questions..can call me also..775 753 8924..also 1 of the bike
Picture 014.jpg
Picture 016.jpg
bike 0021.jpg

Last edited:
I would think that 6-8K would not be out of line, 6K should be pretty easy(if its close to rot free) 8k will take a bit more time prolly.

it the right 45 IMOP, its a 45 shorty with the removable top, out of the 3 styles this is the rarest(I personaly like the long bed better) also its not all cut up(from what I remember) the chevy motor is not a plus IMOP but it really doesnt hurt the value much.

I'm interested what are you looking to get or is that ? out of line, Kelly.

i got $129 after vacation...i'll give it to ya for both the cruiser and the bike ;)

6K. if it runs/drives good, don't go less.

Looks pretty good overall. I'm with LP on the price. Timing is the key. You could get lucky with Ebay because of your locale, but it'll cost you $80 to find out. I'll mention this thread to a couple of guys I know that are looking for one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom