Value of FJ40 parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am new to the IH8MUD site and FJ40's. I was wondering if anyone knows the value of these FJ40 parts? These parts are coated in primer and not rusted.
Appreciate any info! Thx!!

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

Trust me...don't throw anything out...Even the simplest item could be worth big bucks.
What you pictured looks to be in decent shape. Hit up the classifieds and search for each item to get an approximate valve. Looks like quality items!

Thanks to all who have replied so far. These parts are from the best body work man in our valley dating back to the 1950's, he retired years ago and there are many unidentified auto body parts left over. Yes, we will be selling these parts, but, will not ship due to the weight of the doors. Those other parts are the lower halves of a "Barn Door" tailgate along with a license plate bracket.

These parts are worth what one would pay. That said, it is a lot more than you think. All those parts are in great shape. Just to let you know, those barn doors for the rear, I purchased new from Toyota in mid 1990s and paid over 150.00 per door. Today, they are not made and I believe they would command a whole lot more. Trust me, thay are valuable and the exact number is up to you.

From what I see your early to 74 front doors would sell in the $500-$700 range for the pair.

Barn doors would be in the $300-$500 range for the pair.

You can click on side tab to post these in classifieds
8C2CB3D8-B695-4FBE-98BE-D0442C66F22C.png

Thanks again for your expertise in these parts. At lease I have a starting point to place these for sale! Sorry Kazenback, I don't really want to ship as the doors are heavier than they look.
I also want to note, it was pointed out to me that the center hinge to body point was reinforced, which was not factory. Both doors are done exactly the same. Any comments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom