Value of a set of jump seats and factory rollbar? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I did it, I went and bought a huge crazy looking new fangled roll, um, not cage cause it's bigger... I'll call it a roll compartment... Anyway, I need to take out my rear jump seats and roll cage and wanted to know what they're worth..

Jumpseat are different, the back bolts to the rollcage and the bottom bolts onto the side and has legs that fold out to support it. Both side are the longer jumpseats and both are all redone and in perfect condition...

So what's this crap worth?

if it's oem rollbar, it's really not worth much since they're just "show" bars, not "roll" bars. I usually get between $60 and $100 for them.

longer style jump seats also don't seem to fetch as much money as their shorter companions.

I might be interested in taking those seats off of your hands

I hear they are only worth the cost of shipping :rolleyes:

i've been passively trying to get rid of a set of the long jumpseats for months now, nobody seems interested. i paid 50 bucks (CAD) for stock "show"bar

wow. if anybody wants to give me that much for my set, i'll throw in a complimentary 100 dollar bill with the purchase.

I paid $60 for a pair of short jump seats.

I may bring a stock bar to the petaluma swap-meet on the 9th...
FREE to the first cruiser in need,
manny

Going price on ebay is 200 for nice short jumpseats, and 150 for crap! 50-75 for the rollbar, usually needs to be cut in half to ship. cheap bastages that want a roll bar don't want to pay freight and find a welder to put it back together!No reason longer seats won't work fine w/a rollbar, just need some elementary welding skills to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom