Value of a 83 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Try Again

S3010653.jpg

S3010667.jpg

S3010652.jpg
S3010653.jpg
S3010667.jpg
S3010652.jpg

Not yet, I am out on the road for a few day's and will try it on Friday. I should have never messed with it but the weatherstriping was sticking out in a few spots from the PO taking the top off and I wanted to straighten it out. Oh Well, I will get it sooner or later.

Did you get the top to sit back down all the way?

I just got it back on all the way, I had to straighten out the lower hole in the door post with a home made puller I made out of ready rod, it worked, I don't think the top is ever coming off again.:bang:

Thanks for all the help.:clap:

Oh, but they're so nice with the top off.......don't let one bad experience keep you from enjoying EVERYTHING an FJ40 has to offer :)

My wife has a Jeep(I know swear word) Wrangler Unlimited that the top comes off alot easier if I wan't to go topless.:)

Download them on photo bucket,then on the MUDD forum for your reply,Hit the (go advance) then scroll down to( manage attachments) hit that and your browes window comes up .Hit browes and select the pic you want and hit the upload .Done.It took me awhile to as i am old also ,

like what my old man says..." value exists in the mind ".... the PO might have even felt guilty sellin it for 4500, lol.

nice find! i'm just gonna rub this in with my buddy who passed up an 81 stock 40 for 2500CAN, about the same rust/maybe a tad more. . . since 4500US is considered a steel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom