Valley Hybrids Swap Meet May 14, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We're excited to announce that the (almost) Annual Valley Hybrids Swap Meet is coming back for 2022! There will be drawings and prizes. It’s free to attend as a guest or $20 for individuals to participate or $50 for businesses to participate as a vendor. A huge THANK YOU to Perry and Sons for allowing us to use their facility to make this possible! Check them out on Facebook and Instagram. And visit their fruit stand at 13881 CA-99, Manteca, California 95336 (same location as the swap meet). Be sure to RSVP on our Facebook page to stay current on the most up to date swap meet information. Potential vendors can email sales@valleyhybrids.com or message our office manager here on Mud @Maximista. We can't wait to see everyone there!

Last edited:
This is great. Thanks Georg!

SOLD !!! Here's something for the swap meet 1987 FJ60 ARB's front and rear , rebuilt top end by Marlin , new head, carb rebuilt and new vacuum lines. its got dents and rust interior is ok headliner needs work, No AC on this model. Runs and wheels. Rims and tires have been swapped out Sold as is with a clean Ca non op title $ 7000

249267108_10222771261844145_7164214950666552475_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello GEORG: Asking for a friend, will there be any First GEN Forerunner stuff possibly at the swap meet?

@orangefj45 please see post 5 in your swap meet thread.👍

Hello GEORG: Asking for a friend, will there be any First GEN Forerunner stuff possibly at the swap meet?

I would think so but no guarantees. We have a number of mini truck friends coming to the event.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

For anyone attending the swap meet, I will be bringing a good used 4-speed out of my 85 FJ60 to sell. It is complete with shifter. I removed it to install an H55. $150 cash. PM me if interested, thanks.😎

2011 tacoma will be for sale , 70,000 miles ,Overland ready . Going back to my roots ? X-LARGE

20211227_131221.jpg

Last edited:
Please leave your dogs at home if possible. We’re on private property snd want to make this as easy on the property owners as possible.

Thank you!

I'm ready! Mostly 40 stuff. Got some nice early 55 doors , rear seat and other miscellaneous paraphernalia.

20220509_192025.jpg

I'm getting pm's on some items I am bringing. I was planning on adding pictures the day of the meet for folks that can't make it. This will enable them to have an opportunity to get a part they need.

Cheers
KevO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom