Valley Hybrids garage sale ------- we're moving!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK wait. Is it at the old place, or the new place? Or Georg's house?

:lol:

@fj40charles I think @beno is safe and far far away from The Castro. But you never know someone from the crowd might be a representative.

Well so much for NOT bringing a truck LOL any you peeps need something hauled back to So Calf let me know.

Just double checking: is the garage sale both Fri & Sat or just Sat? :)

Well it was great to see old friends... @landcrusher909

image.jpeg

Valley Hybrids new shop location is just plain awesome. :clap:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Check out the Terrain Tamer inventory....

Growing by the day.

image.jpeg

Looking forward to a fun day tomorrow.

Sweet. Thanks for lunch too!

:cheers:

Solid day yesterday. Great team effort from everyone who was there.

Got to meet some folks that I've known online for a number of years: @CycloSteve @Fast Eddy @gifu @vipergrhd

Got to spend some old school time with @surfpig @bkcruiser @woooody (thanks for making a beer run Ross).

A nice dinner Friday night in SMF with my good friends @Cruiserdrew and @alvarorb

And I got to spend some quality time with my good friend @TrickyT who came all the way down from the North Bay to say hi and hang out for the late afternoon. Great to see you Tom.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
A great lunch for the workers:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And an awesome dinner at Garlic Brothers on the water in Stockton:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And then back to @orangefj45 for some pool action....

image.jpeg

Great to see everyone and congrats on the new shop Valley Hybrids. You guys got a long week ahead... ;)

Time for some flights back east.

See you all at Rubithon. :bounce::bounce2:

I'm really sorry to have bailed out on dinner. :( You guys clean up pretty well.

I had good burgers with the whole family, though. It's rare when one is off in college at Sac and one is a HS senior, 4runner-ing around on her own, to get all of us together at dinner.

Thanks for lunch Georg, Dominic and everyone.

Last edited:
As much as got done with the move yesterday, there's still a awful lot left including lots of odds and ends that need to stay together and organized. Georg and his team deserve a huge vacation when this move is finally complete! :bounce:

1 out of 2 is better than the alternative ....

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom