Valance Piece (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone.
My 80 was in an accident when I purchased it, nothing major, just a severely dented bumper and valance piece. I have since replaced the bumper, but I have yet to find a replacement for the valance. I had seen some options on eBay a while ago, but it seems those have since dried up and I didn’t have the money to pull the trigger on those when I did see them. If anyone has one or knows where I may have luck finding one, that would be fantastic.
Thank you!

Your local Toyota dealer, or check out the Classified section for vehicles being Parted out

Keep in mind the early vs. late LC valances are different around the grill. I'm not sure how the LX matches up but my guess/assumption is that it matches the later model LC valance shape. Given the grill/light differences on the LX though the valance, may be different from the LC version...

If you go used it could be a good time to change grill styles if you are interested in that. Used parts cruisers with a good valance are somewhat likely to have a good grill and vice versa. Many folks seem to prefer the earlier "Toyota" style grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom