Vacuum/water tube in sub compartment?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Digging around in the PS side member (where the factory sub is) to replace a broken fender flare and found this tube. Looked to me like it was supposed to be connected to the washer fluid feed for the rear window. But forum search revealed THAT is on the DS.
no washer fluid is coming out of it when the pump is activebut WHAT IS IT? and more importantly, should it be connected somewhere?

image.jpg

It’s for your rear hatch glass washer motor.
But on the passenger side? I thought the feed came down the DS. The washer is still functioning, and no fluid comes out of this when I run the washer. 🤷🏼‍♂️

But on the passenger side? I thought the feed came down the DS. The washer is still functioning, and no fluid comes out of this when I run the washer. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Since these trucks are made in Japan and can be delivered anywhere in the world. That tubing Could be meant for an option on a truck bound for one of the overseas markets.

My rear window washer works and I have one of these dead ends on both sides. I have also wondered what they are.

I'm pretty sure Onur is saying it's a breather for the washer motor, not the washer fluid line. Also pretty sure he's not guessing.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Onur is saying it's a breather for the washer motor, not the washer fluid line. Also pretty sure he's not guessing.
You can close the thread once Onur speaks. Listen and learn

You guys are right... had to look up Onur to remember his credentials. 🤦‍♂️ Been on the forum awhile but it’s been a minute since ive been active. Thanks for the reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom