Vacuum T-Case to Manual Shift - Interested in a kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to see if I need to order something.

We built a dozen more of these kits today. In stock and ready to ship! Give us a shout @ Cruiser Outfitters if you'd like to ditch the vacuum and go manual.

20180816_172914.jpg

Part# TCMANCONV - $145.00

Nice diff buckets. :)

The 6-gallon food storage buckets rock for diffs. We've shipped them internationally in buckets. We started tearing apart all the drum brake axles I had in storage this last year as well as buying up all the HP8" cores we could get our hands on. The diffs are crucial to our pre-built diff world :D

Kurt, do you still have these in stock? I have an H55 and Tcase out of a BJ60 in my BJ42 and would like to convert the tcase to manual 4H. Id this what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Kurt, do you still have these in stock? I have an H55 and Tcase out of a BJ60 in my BJ42 and would like to convert the tcase to manual 4H. Id this what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

This converts the vacuum diaphragm t-case to a manual t-case for the 2WD - 4WD and includes the correct lever for the standard manual operation of the Hi-Low. This does NOT include the external trans/t-case linkage levers, shafts or pivot. That must be soured new and/or used from a donor case, this is the case components only.

Assuming the BJ60 was vacuum 4WD (push button on dash), then this would convert it to use the linkage.

So do you have a list of parts that would be needed in addition to your kit to make this work? I am definitely interested in this kit.

So do you have a list of parts that would be needed in addition to your kit to make this work? I am definitely interested in this kit.

Sorry, not a list we've developed yet. It's basically everything external on the t-case linkage

upload_2018-9-14_18-3-33.jpeg

I did it last year with salvaged and OEM parts....better always reliable system.

I’d gave bought it if available, save me tear down time.

Sell the drill bit and tap set with it

Do this!!!!

E3782135-995F-43F7-91CE-E32C20A3AB78.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom