Vacuum line schematic or diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anyone has a vacuum line diagram or schematic for a 2F engine, or at least a link to one somewhere? I think I have some lines either connected incorrectly. I actually found one this weekend that wasn't connected at all. I have no idea where it goes. :confused: Anything of this nature will be greatly appreciated.

The vacuum line routing vary year to year... Your best bet is going to be an emissions manual from CDan or other Toy dealer...

There are several different circuits that may be hard to make out form one diagram vs. the manual.

For example, here is mine from my fed spec '78 40:
Vacuum Piping resize.gif

PabloCruise said:
The vacuum line routing vary year to year... Your best bet is going to be an emissions manual from CDan or other Toy dealer...

There are several different circuits that may be hard to make out form one diagram vs. the manual.

For example, here is mine from my fed spec '78 40:

All 60's have the same vac/smog stuff for all the years it was sold in the U.S., 81 to 87. Best illustrations are in the OEM Emissions Manual as opposed to the sticker in the engine compartment.

Sorry its an old thread but I'm kinda stuck. Anyone have a vacuum diagram for an 84 60 w/2F? There are no underhood decals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom