Vacuum attachment for gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Who has a picture of where they mounted the vacuum hose for a vacuum gauge on the manifold of their fj-62 ? Thanks, Mike

splice into the line for the idle up solenoid that's off the fitting for the brake booster.

Anyone mounted this on the manifold ? Thanks, Mike

Hi, Who has a picture of where they mounted the vacuum hose for a vacuum gauge on the manifold of their fj-62 ? Thanks, Mike
splice into the line for the idle up solenoid that's off the fitting for the brake booster.
T into the 4WD vacuum line on the topside of the intake manifold.

hi mike ,

Everything you need to make Clean Splice into your Vacuum Hoses and Tap into your Manifold Absolute

Vacuum , comes in the NOS OEM TOYOTA Kit Below . The Real UNICORN 🦄 part is the 3mm Yellow Zinc

Plated Vacuum T or Y as one may say . also the 2 separate Pieces of OEM Vacuum Hose as well , please see

photos .

Also Mike ,

if u can find one , This is In No Uncertain words the Best Stand Alone VACUUM Gauge on planet Earth ever made

It's precision Level , Steady and True 1 Motion Needle Sweep back and forth is Kilometers Ahead of Anything

you see in the Summit Raging Catalog today in 2019 . This is at least me 5th , YAZAKI VACUUM Gauge

I have been Rolling with YAZAKI Gauges of all kinds since College in the 1990's and they never get tired it seams

it matches and compliments the Instrument Cluster Gauges , which are ALL made By YAZAKI as you might

already know .

DSCN0704.JPG
DSCN0719.JPG

1569310152937.jpeg

Thanks, I have not seen one of those gauges in years . We had one in a Pontiac GTO. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom