Vaccine, I've never get any vaccine. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001LC

SILVER Star
Threads
Like title implies, I don't get vaccines, willing as and adult.

The army gave me some during induction and before shipping oversea. One of which I suspected, was what got me very very sick, 1st week in the service lasting for 6 months..

I did get vaccine as a child in the 50's. Like with the Polio where they now say we were given SV40 (simian vacuolating virus 40). Today, we know a lot cancers are from viruses, which some are from SV40. That a virus radiated may (likely) mutate and create very deadly cancer(s).

I learned many years ago to stop shaking hands (I knuckle butt), to avoid viruses (HPV warts). To keep my hand away from my face. Too be aware and back-away from sick people. To wear a mask in public when sick.

My feeling has been, to let my body naturally work through colds & flues (viruses). Let it learn and do it's job. But to avoid getting sick most of all.

When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2008. I read everything I could find on cancer and the immune system. I came across some new cutting edge therapy just begining. Basically I learned, we have the power to change our DNA's behavior. It gave me hope, I could reverse the effects of bad living. i'e. smoking, drinking, drugs (Rx "right"), lack of excesses, poor sleep habits, bad eating habits, pollution. That these inputs into our bodies and day to day life, actual instruction the DNA how to behave. It's my limited understanding that the new mDNA drugs (vaccine) do this. That act like messenger or software programs telling hardware (DNA) how to behave. They then leave the body.

But with covid I realized, I'm in this with all on the planet inculded the Animals (man & beast). I am somewhat apprehensive and mistrusting of anything Government or big businesses says. In fact I started wearing a mask the day before US declared a pandemic. I was horrified when CDC said "mask will do no good". Leaving off the rest of the statement they released two weeks early. "because must be correct type, fit and worn properly". That misrepresentation of the truth, killed 100s of thousand needlessly in the USA.

But the big BUTT! Not only for myself, but for my family, friends, as my duty as 1 of the near 7 billion people on the plant, as a VET and as an American. I bit the bullet and got vaccinated, willing for the first time in my life.

Man the VA made it stemless, clean, safe and fast. I didn't even have to request an appointment, they simple sent me a text. I was in and out of the VA in less than 30 minutes. 15 minutes of that was hold for observation after injection.

63665812765__C9FB97B5-1867-4CDC-A629-CE262DA26486.JPEG

Last edited:
Like title implies, I don't get vaccines, willing as and adult.

The army gave me some during induction and before shipping oversea. One of which I suspected, was what got me very very sick, 1st week in the service lasting for 6 months..

I did get vaccine as a child in the 50's. Like with the Polio where they now say we were given SV40 (simian vacuolating virus 40). Today, we know a lot cancers are from viruses, which some are from SV40. That a virus radiated may (likely) mutate and create very deadly cancer(s).

I learned many years ago to stop shaking hands (I knuckle butt), to avoid viruses (HPV warts). To keep my hand away from my face. Too be aware and back-away from sick people. To wear a mask in public when sick.

My feeling has been, to let my body naturally work through colds & flues (viruses). Let it learn and do it's job. But to avoid getting sick most of all.

When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2008. I read everything I could find on cancer and the immune system. I came across some new cutting edge therapy just begining. Basically I learned, we have the power to change our DNA's behavior. It gave me hope, I could reverse the effects of bad living. i'e. smoking, drinking, drugs (Rx "right"), lack of excesses, poor sleep habits, bad eating habits, pollution. That these inputs into our bodies and day to day life, actual instruction the DNA how to behave. It's my limited understanding that the new mDNA drugs (vaccine) do this. That act like messenger or software programs telling hardware (DNA) how to behave. They then leave the body.

But with covid I realized, I'm in this with all on the planet inculded the Animals (man & beast). I am somewhat apprehensive and mistrusting of anything Government or big businesses says. In fact I started wearing a mask the day before US declared a pandemic. I was horrified when CDC said "mask will do no good". Leaving off the rest of the statement they released two weeks early. "because must be correct type, fit and worn properly". That misrepresentation of the truth, killed 100s of thousand needlessly in the USA.

But the big BUTT! Not only for myself, but for my family, friends, as my duty as 1 of the near 7 billion people on the plant, as a VET and as an American. I bit the bullet and got vaccinated, willing for the first time in my life.

Man the VA made it stemless, clean, safe and fast. I did even have to request an appointment, they simple sent me a text. I was in and out of the VA in less than 30 minutes. 15 minutes of that was hold for observation after injection.

View attachment 2604154
I have avoided flue shots.
I have never had the flue but this covid virus shook my shyt.
My wife, son and I have been shut down since March.
I have been a hermit for several years now only going into town for essentials.
Luckily we have some acreage to trundle around on.
My son hacked out about a mile of bike/hiking trail to wander around on.
Got my first shot two days ago and my wife just got hers to day.
Plan on still wearing masks and holing up.
Thought about going to the VA but it was easier at the local clinic.

Sweet, acreage and tundra. Seem pandemic had little effect on you. Your family shut down, doesn't sound cool for them. Son got a blessing from his hacking, of that I've know doubt.

I've a small stream with trail known as the Centennial Link, out back of my small yards. Trail connects to High-line canal trial, near by. Gives me ~100 miles of mostly tree lined packed dirt & gravel tails. Spanning throughout south Denver area, leading into mountains. Where it gets endless on how far one could go. I've been walking and riding bikes on these trials, for a very long time. Usually very few soul on them, except for the best of spring Sunday afternoon and morning horseback riders.

For the last year its been like a 6 lane HWY. Ruts now cut in off trail paths in the grass, from the hoards of people using daily to get out of the house. Naturally that traffic has let up some, since the shelter in place orders lifted. But still non motorized traffic is very high.

Even on this path, we wore mask. Actually bandana's layered with flannel. We'd just pull bandana up, as people approached. More of a sign, we care about you. Just until a few months back, we were near the only one's wearing any type of mask on the trials. Today most everyone does.

Life has changed, for many.

Last edited:
I had:
  • every vaccination required, in order to attend public schools in the ‘50s and ‘60s;
  • every vaccination the military required, from ‘68-‘88, including those specific to 3rd world countries;
  • Every flu shot offered from ‘68 thru present;
  • Both pfizer vaccine shots;
I’ve never gotten sick from any vaccine, including Pfizer.

While I have had minor headaches and minor muscle aches, I always survived and never once considered a vaccine or a mask a violation of my civil rights, or an infringement upon my civic duty, to protect everyone I encounter.

It’s ridiculous that grown men and women, of one of the most advanced countries in the world, prefer to trust millionaire talking heads, over scientists and experts.

Personally, I’d rather die of Covid than suck down Ivermectin, or any other cure du jour.

What happened to this country anyway?

It’s ridiculous that grown men and women, of one of the most advanced countries in the world, prefer to trust millionaire talking heads, over scientists and experts.

I‘m dumbfounded that you think this statement supports “your” position. It’s the other way around.

I‘m dumbfounded that you think this statement supports “your” position. It’s the other way around.

So, you’re saying millionaire talking heads are more trustworthy and more medically adept than scientists and experts? :rolleyes:

Or, were you referring to my “Ivermectin or cure du jour” comment?

Rather than expressing your objection, Ed, I’d like to hear what exactly dumbfounds you.

Thanks,

Danny

prefer to trust millionaire talking heads, over scientists and experts.

Both sides of the argument can say this same thing. Bill Gates is a billionaire talking head (and there are others). And I’ve seen expert scientists picking apart Fausi and other so called experts. Also none of the current vaccines went through clinical trials, and there have been a number of things swept under the rug. You’re not paying attention.

Both sides of the argument can say this same thing. Bill Gates is a billionaire talking head (and there are others). And I’ve seen expert scientists picking apart Fausi and other so called experts. Also none of the current vaccines went through clinical trials, and there have been a number of things swept under the rug. You’re not paying attention.

I developed computer software for 43 years, I’d never profess to being a scientist, or a medical expert. Nor, would I trust any other person with mere software development expertise for advice… Bill Gates included.

That would be tantamount to to taking Ivermectin advice from a horse, or a cow.

I’m 72, Ed. I’ve been paying attention for 60+ years and I’ve followed Dr Fausi for his entire career. I trust him for virology and epidemiology expertise, more than most. But, there are others I consider Covid and/or vaccine experts as well.

But, just because a scientist is an expert, doesn’t attest to their expertise in everything Covid. Just because an expert is an expert, doesn’t attest to their expertise in everything Covid.

I know a great geologist, who is a scientist and an expert (in his field). But, Covid and/or vaccines are not where I’d trust his expertise.

Likewise, Dr Scott Atlas is not an expert in anything related to this pandemic. He’s a radiologist… “imaging”.

if you simply didn’t understand my original comment and thought I my scientist and expert references weren’t specific enough, please say so and I’ll dumb down my comments going forward.

If you’re merely picking a fight over semantics, move on.

Or, we can agree to disagree and I’ll simply accept your membership in the other guy’s camp and I’ll go back to being branded a liberal and being accused of eating babies and harvesting adenochrome.

I really don’t care who believes what, or who refuses a vaccine because of conspiracists, or who dies, as a result of vaccine refusal.

I care about the loss of the best democracy in the history of the world… squandered by those who would rather believe who they’d rather believe, than those they should be trusting with their lives.

Tucker Carlson is a trust fund baby, paid millions by Fox. He constantly drives a wedge between thinking people and those who don’t think for themselves. He works for Murdock, who requires his people to be vaccinated and their vaccination recorded at corporate. Yet, Carlson whines nightly about how “rights” are violated by masks and vaccine mandates. He won’t admit he’s been vaccinated, but he does admit he LIES on his show. Tucker Carlson Admits: ‘I Lie if I’m Really Cornered or Something’ - https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-admits-i-lie-if-im-really-cornered-or-something

Carlson is one of many lying, inciting, millionaire talking heads pushing for a civil war and playing up to Oban (Hungary). These people WANT a dictator in our country. Support them at your own peril.

In the meantime, the other guy’s Gettr CEO (Jason Miller) are playing up to Bolsonaro (Brazil), another nothing with authoritarian tendencies.

As I said, support them at your own peril.

As a 72 year old, with medical issues, I have a better chance of dodging Coronal Mass Ejections and the resultant return to the dark ages, than living long enough to worry about any of this.

Good luck with life, Ed!!

Cheers,

Danny

I understood your original comment. You fail at reading comprehension. And now it appears you’re being a righteous ass.

I’m sorry you feel that my attempts at expressing my opinion and concerns justify your growing attacks.

But, you seem to have made great progress in your confrontational abilities. I’m proud of you, Ed, and I wish you only the best.

I’m not trying to push anyone’s buttons. I was only trying to engage in honest debate.

I sincerely wanted to understand why Americans were so willing to believe such outlandish conspiracy BS.

Please remember, we are not of the same generation, nor are we ever going to agree on everything. But, we are both American patriots who volunteered and lost our youthful innocence, in our service to our country.

Again, have a great life, Ed.

I’m sorry I triggered you.

Danny

Last edited:
I’m sorry you feel that my attempts at expressing my opinion and concerns justify your growing attacks.

But, you seem to have made great progress in your confrontational abilities. I’m proud of you, Ed, and I wish you only the best.

I’m not trying to push anyone’s buttons. I was only trying to engage in honest debate.

I sincerely wanted to understand why Americans were so willing to believe such outlandish conspiracy BS.

But, I just noticed this is your thread. I’ll leave you to continue policing your territory.

Please remember, we are not of the same generation, nor are we ever going to agree on everything. But, we are both American patriots who volunteered and lost our youthful innocence, in our service to our country.

Again, have a great life, Ed.

I’m sorry I triggered you.

Danny

Again you’re being backwards, you’re the one attacking, and twisting my words.

You’re the one believing outlandish bs.

This is not my thread.

You didn’t trigger me, saying so is another attack. Are you really oblivious to what you’re doing?

It’s obvious there won’t be any reasoning with you, don’t expect any more responses.

So, you’re saying millionaire talking heads are more trustworthy and more medically adept than scientists and experts? :rolleyes:

Or, were you referring to my “Ivermectin or cure du jour” comment?

Rather than expressing your objection, Ed, I’d like to hear what exactly dumbfounds you.

Thanks,

Danny

To be clear, I never commented on the efficacy (or lack thereof) of Ivermectin. I’m not qualified to judge it’s efficacy, or lack thereof.

In fact, I’ll place this here: Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

My Ivermectin comments were directed at the flood of people more willing to suck down large animal doses of horse paste, than accept the announced efficacy of the various vaccines.

People are dying in this country, simply because of the gullibility and stubbornness of those refusing to be vaccinated.

This is where we are, 3/4 of the way through 2021. People would trust a drug like Ivermectin, but not trust vaccines that have been specifically approved, for Covid-19 prevention.

Americans need to act like Americans and consider the ramifications of their inactions on the lives and health of other Americans. Get vaccinated, it’s not that difficult.

Sucking down horse doses of Ivermectin can be deadly and damaging to the health of those who survive.

But, by all means, keep it up. Or, follow the other guy’s advice and inject Lysol and stand under a bright light, “sort of a cleaning”.

Remember, the next Covid-19 mutation just might bring the extinction of humankind.

The last COVID thread turned into a s*** show and was deleted.

My Ivermectin comments were directed at the flood of people more willing to suck down large animal doses of horse paste, than accept the announced efficacy of the various vaccines.

This comment is demonstrably false, and is "fake news" dreamed up by a MSM outlet. Period.

Unless you have some actual data to support this assertion?

Also, it is becoming rather apparent to all who can reason that the "Holy Dr. Fauci" paid for a sub-contractor to develop, in Wuhan China, "gain of function research" the goal of which was to develop a lab version of a disease exactly like COVID-19 to allegedly use to develop drugs to counter diseases which jump from animals to humans. TOTALLY COINCIDENTALLY, COVID 19 started in Wuhan, mere blocks from the research facility.

Of course, someone with a wicked mind might think Fauci was facilitating bio-weapon research, the kind of which are prohibited by both Federal law and international treaty.

Either way, as far as I'm concerned, the worst part of this is how folks like Fauci and others in power are intentionally lying about various aspects of COVID because they think they can influence how people think.

Requiring children to be vaccinated is a good case in point. The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission. Children generally are not harmed by the virus. In fact, it is probable that the vaccine is more harmful toward children than the virus. Why would this be a requirement, except to ensure obedience to authority?

People who have had COVID are much better protected from getting and spreading COVID. Why are they also forced to take the vaccine?

I don't have to be a doctor or scientist to see how clumsy and possibly evil our government is behaving right now.

People who have had COVID are much better protected from getting and spreading COVID. Why are they also forced to take the vaccine?
This.

I can never get a straight answer, even from Tonys' right hand man at NIAID. Instead I get the usual "just get the ****ing vaccine" remark.

It's a hard life working here.

Take Ivermectin. Take Hydroxychloriquine. Drink Lysol, sort of a cleansing. Shine a bright light on yourself. Stick a 300 watt light bulb up your ass. Die if you must. I really don’t care any longer.

But, don’t come around me without a mask on your face, especially if you refuse a vaccine that has saved millions of lives. A vaccine that your God used to take credit for, but now, even though he took it, says you shouldn’t.

What the **** does it hurt to take a vaccine that hasn’t killed or truly damaged anyone.

You people are ridiculous and I’m sincerely glad to be out of the TLC world and to leave y’all behind.

Be brave, it’s just a little needle. Y’all are Vets, you’ve had vaccinations before. Grow up!!

@120mm… remember this?

D90D2C5E-AF2F-4330-BA0A-75D24CFD1E30.png

I don’t know how you can say my statement is demonstrably false. After all, the statement you referenced is my assertion that I was directing comments at a specific group. Looks like you got your panties in a twist and came up short in explaining your attack. I know you can read, try reading a bit of truth and less bull****.

@rkymtnflyfisher

Here’s an idea, quit and you won’t have to abide by an employer’s rules anymore.

@1969FJ

Why do you ONLY appear when there’s a gang rape going on? You’ve never had a cogent thought of your own.

All you a****** buddies can now slam me with your far-right, qanon, bull s***. I don’t care. I have no vested interest in The Veterans Highway. Especially since it’s obviously become a forum for people I can no longer respect.

I have no TLC, I have no need for MUD and I have no need for any of you.

May your lives be full of conspiracies. May your insurrection attempts continue to fail. May you one day wake up to what you’ve thrown away. May your future happiness be tied directly to your many failures.

I won’t be on here again.

Sayonara Motherfuckers.

Take Ivermectin. Take Hydroxychloriquine. Drink Lysol, sort of a cleansing. Shine a bright light on yourself. Stick a 300 watt light bulb up your ass. Die if you must. I really don’t care any longer.

But, don’t come around me without a mask on your face, especially if you refuse a vaccine that has saved millions of lives. A vaccine that your God used to take credit for, but now, even though he took it, says you shouldn’t.

What the f*** does it hurt to take a vaccine that hasn’t killed or truly damaged anyone.

You people are ridiculous and I’m sincerely glad to be out of the TLC world and to leave y’all behind.

Be brave, it’s just a little needle. Y’all are Vets, you’ve had vaccinations before. Grow up!!

@120mm… remember this?

View attachment 2807592

I don’t know how you can say my statement is demonstrably false. After all, the statement you referenced is my assertion that I was directing comments at a specific group. Looks like you got your panties in a twist and came up short in explaining your attack. I know you can read, try reading a bit of truth and less bulls***.

@rkymtnflyfisher

Here’s an idea, quit and you won’t have to abide by an employer’s rules anymore.

@1969FJ

Why do you ONLY appear when there’s a gang rape going on? You’ve never had a cogent thought of your own.

All you a****** buddies can now slam me with your far-right, qanon, bull s***. I don’t care. I have no vested interest in The Veterans Highway. Especially since it’s obviously become a forum for people I can no longer respect.

I have no TLC, I have no need for MUD and I have no need for any of you.

May your lives be full of conspiracies. May your insurrection attempts continue to fail. May you one day wake up to what you’ve thrown away. May your future happiness be tied directly to your many failures.

I won’t be on here again.

Sayonara Motherfuckers.
Didn't you say many times before "Sayonara" to MUD people ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom