Vaccine, I've never get any vaccine. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh boy. The user formally known as @pegunme has quit 'Mud for the umpteenth time. What a spaz.

Well, that's sad.

But for whatever its worth, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the vaccine. At most, it can inhibit the development of COVID in your body and decrease its effect on you.

Currently around 55% of new cases are so-called "breakthrough" cases of already vaccinated people.

And no, none of the vaccines have been subjected to long term studies of any kind of scientific significant. None of them are FDA approved, and many of them are running into issues as we get deeper into the experience.

And yes, the vaccine has killed and harmed people, but the MSM and Big Tech has effectively censored this information. I know, personally, three people who have been harmed; all three permanently. Two heart issues and a brain embolism.

Personally, I took the jab, because I have a really robust system and tolerate both illness and vaccines really well. I didn't see any downside to it.

As far as the Ivermectin thing, that's yet another bunch of fake b.s. news. People are NOT taking horse medicine in great numbers, and actual journalists have followed up on MSM claims being repeated on it and found it to be untrue.

Personally, I avoid getting my information from one source. Especially a source driven by the MSM. The same MSM that has trumpeted Russiagate for 4 years.

My #1 favorite source is this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

Dr. John Campbell is utterly apolitical. He's also wrong from time to time and is pretty rabid about admitting it when he is.

My Company is a mid sized defense contractor and just told us that we all have to be vaccinated by Dec 8th or we'll be let go. I am not anti vaccines, but I am anti mandate. Government should not be allowed to dictate medical decisions. In this case, there are a few too many fishy things going on for me to take anything at face value. Being youngish and in decent shape, I haven't been worrying about Covid, but I can't afford to quit right now, and most other jobs I could get on short notice are also connected to the DOD in some way. In any case, it looks like I'll be getting the Jab..... Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom