VA4WDA FALL RUN Sept 16-18, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a fun and laid back run with plenty of guided trails to ride. YES you may get some pinstripes on your rig but there are by passes for all the hard lines. You will be able to make it around even if you need a little tug. This is close by and a good group of people. Registration opens in July and will sell out all 200 spots. I will post up more as it is released.

Here is a link to the past events... A little bit for everyone.

VA4WDA 2022 Fall Run
September 16-18, 2022
Oak Ridge Estate in Lovingston, VA.​

REGISTRATION OPENS: Saturday July 16, 2022
(All 200 spots will be available when registration opens)​
It is that time of year again to get ready to register for the 2022 VA4WDA Fall Run. The registration will open Saturday 16 July at noon. There will be 200 open spots and after that there will be a waiting list. This year’s event will take place 16-17 September, 2022 at Oak Ridge Estate in Lovingston, Virginia.
Pricing for this year’s event will be the same as the last several year’s events. Even though everything else is going up our will stay the same. We want to provide a quality event at a low price. Pricing is as follows:
· Event Registration (VA4WDA Member) $110
· Event Registration (Non-VA4WDA Member) $150
· Extra Meal $10
· Children t-shirt $10
· Adult t-shirt $15
· Adult Crew neck Sweatshirt $25
· Adult Hoodie $30
As you can see being a member of VA4WDA at $15 a year saves you $40 on the registration. Kinda a no brainer.
Your registration includes two days of guided trail running, camping and a meal Saturday night before the raffle. Be sure to purchase any extra meals for the rest of your crew at registration. You don’t want to miss out on the BBQ. We have a new caterer this year and it will be as good or better than previous years. But trust me you won’t go away hungry and it will be quality chow. We will also be selling extra meal tickets at the event but we would like you to purchase them early so we know how many hungry wheelers we will be feeding.
As your registration doesn’t include a t-shirt like other events, you are encouraged to pre-order your event t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoddie so you will be sure to receive one. We will have a limited number of extra swag to sell at the event but when it’s gone it’s gone.
Then Saturday night is the big raffle. Be sure to save some money to purchase your tickets that night to have a chance to win some of the great donations being provided by our Business Members, sponsors and membered clubs. If you would like to donate something for this year’s raffle please contact Sandy vicepresident@va4wda.org or myself president@va4wda.org.
Then as in past years, we will be holding a food drive challenge for the Nelson County Food Pantry. We will be excepting food and cash donations Saturday night prior to the raffle. We will be recognizing the individual and club that donates the most food by weight. We will have one slight change this year though. The individual donation can’t be used by a club in their total. Tom and Doe Lassen have won the individual donation challenge for so many years I can’t remember how many. They even took a donation to the Food Pantry in 2020 because we couldn’t have the Fall Run due to Covid. Also Tidewater Fourwheelers have won the club portion of the Food Challenge for the past two years. Let’s see if anyone or club can unseat them this year.
To keep up with all the news about the 2022 VA4WDA Fall Run watch either our website VA4WDA.org or watch our Virginia Four Wheel Drive Association Fall Run Page on Facebook.

mail
mail

Here is the registration link:

https://va4wda-org.3dcartstores.com/myaccount.asp

REGISTRATION OPENS: Saturday July 16, 2022 at 12:00 NOON

Click the link, go to the page, make an account (or verify you know your password) so you will be ready on Saturday. After you are logged in on Saturday this link will take you to the shopping cart so you can purchase your registration, swag, and meal tickets. This link will only work to make a purchase (using PayPal or credit card) starting at noon on Saturday.

VA4WDA 2022 Fall Run
September 16-17, 2022

Start collecting your food donation for the Nelson County Food Pantry!!

Pricing:
VA4WDA Member Registration: $110
Non-VA4WDA Member Registration $150
+ 1 can of chili per person in your vehicle

With the registration you receive the following:
· Camping (Primitive): From 2 pm Sept 15, 2022 through 11 am Sept 18, 2022
· Wheeling: Sept 16-17, 2022 approximately 8 am to 5 pm
· 1 meal ticket for Saturday’s dinner meal
· 1 Driver Raffle Ticket
· 1 Event Bag with event dash plaque​

Extra’s that are NOT included with the registration but can be purchased during registration or at the event (pre-orders for these items will close on July 24 and there will be limited stock at the event:)

Pre-order At the Event
Youth T-shirt (S-L) $10 $15
Ladies T-shirt (S-XL) $15 $20
Men’s T-shirt (S-3XL) $15 $20
Adult Crew Sweatshirts (M-3XL) $25 $30
Adult Hoodie (S-3XL) $30 $35
Extra Meal Tickets $10 $10​

If you’re not a VA4WDA member and want to receive the $40 discount go to http://va4wda.org/membershipinformation.html, sign up, and pay your $15 yearly dues to be a member and receive your discount.

If you are a member and would like to verify that your membership is still current, send an e-mail to vicepresident@va4wda.org for status of your membership.

mail

It is live! I am in!

Anyone else going this weekend?

Had a few Toyota's there

BC97FD91-6280-4695-8A61-D76C304CA29F.jpeg

A1427141-52DF-4F03-A3E3-F87C6034F94A.jpeg

B81BBC63-628D-40FB-B86D-1F79803643C3.jpeg

13540B3D-6511-4A10-AB7C-ACB4E078E95B.jpeg

VA4WDA 2022 Fall Run
September 16-18, 2022

REGISTRATION OPENS: Saturday July 16, 2022
(All 200 spots will be available when registration opens)​
It is that time of year again to get ready to register for the 2022 VA4WDA Fall Run. The registration will open Saturday 16 July at noon. There will be 200 open spots and after that there will be a waiting list. This year’s event will take place 16-17 September, 2022 at Oak Ridge Estate in Lovingston, Virginia.
Pricing for this year’s event will be the same as the last several year’s events. Even though everything else is going up our will stay the same. We want to provide a quality event at a low price. Pricing is as follows:
· Event Registration (VA4WDA Member) $110
· Event Registration (Non-VA4WDA Member) $150
· Extra Meal $10
· Children t-shirt $10
· Adult t-shirt $15
· Adult Crew neck Sweatshirt $25
· Adult Hoodie $30
As you can see being a member of VA4WDA at $15 a year saves you $40 on the registration. Kinda a no brainer.
Your registration includes two days of guided trail running, camping and a meal Saturday night before the raffle. Be sure to purchase any extra meals for the rest of your crew at registration. You don’t want to miss out on the BBQ. We have a new caterer this year and it will be as good or better than previous years. But trust me you won’t go away hungry and it will be quality chow. We will also be selling extra meal tickets at the event but we would like you to purchase them early so we know how many hungry wheelers we will be feeding.
As your registration doesn’t include a t-shirt like other events, you are encouraged to pre-order your event t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoddie so you will be sure to receive one. We will have a limited number of extra swag to sell at the event but when it’s gone it’s gone.
Then Saturday night is the big raffle. Be sure to save some money to purchase your tickets that night to have a chance to win some of the great donations being provided by our Business Members, sponsors and membered clubs. If you would like to donate something for this year’s raffle please contact Sandy vicepresident@va4wda.org or myself president@va4wda.org.
Then as in past years, we will be holding a food drive challenge for the Nelson County Food Pantry. We will be excepting food and cash donations Saturday night prior to the raffle. We will be recognizing the individual and club that donates the most food by weight. We will have one slight change this year though. The individual donation can’t be used by a club in their total. Tom and Doe Lassen have won the individual donation challenge for so many years I can’t remember how many. They even took a donation to the Food Pantry in 2020 because we couldn’t have the Fall Run due to Covid. Also Tidewater Fourwheelers have won the club portion of the Food Challenge for the past two years. Let’s see if anyone or club can unseat them this year.
To keep up with all the news about the 2022 VA4WDA Fall Run watch either our website VA4WDA.org or watch our Virginia Four Wheel Drive Association Fall Run Page on Facebook.
the trails look really good! plenty of difficult obstacles? how many trails are there? the early shots of 200 vehicles has me wondering if it gets crowded.

the trails look really good! plenty of difficult obstacles? how many trails are there? the early shots of 200 vehicles has me wondering if it gets crowded.
They limited each group to 20 rigs. They do the 3 attempt and winch rule so it keeps it going. I think it is somewhere around 35 miles of trails you cover over two days. Plenty of fun stuff and some crazy stuff. It gets a little harder each year. Several things I do not attempt in my race car much less the little blue 40. They get going early each day, Not sure the CLCC would make it up to roll call! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom