SOLD VA: TrekboxX system Alpha (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Probably jumping the gun here. My wife just told me #4 is on the way. So I will need to put jump seats back in car. Therefor I am selling my drawer system, which I couldn't have been happier with. I am just gauging interest right now, so I will just capture some highlights on this thread. Everything works fine on it. Also, I have additional barriers that the system came with in my garage. I believe this system is the first generation. When I get some time I will post some more pics/ videos. Still gauging price, but thinking around 2k obo.

Would be interested in trades (specifically looking for a Dissent setup).

IMG_8213.jpeg

Interested. How tall is the unit, particularly on the drivers side? Does it cover the stock subwoofer grill at all?

Someone please buy this set up so I can stop agonizing over it. So tempting.

Also, congrats on the addition.

Is this the whole Alpha system- Base system, wings, cargo barrier, divider, fridge barrier, and shelf? Does it have electrical?

Congrats on the new one. I'm interested if you can disassemble and ship it to CA in the pallet similar to how they send it to you. Willing to cover shipping cost

Congrats on the new one. I'm interested if you can disassemble and ship it to CA in the pallet similar to how they send it to you. Willing to cover shipping cost
I am pulling down three 80ft trees this week in my yard, once I am done and finished with the cleanup I will take a look at shipping and give you some options. Full disclosure, there are a couple of gentlemen within the DC area that are making the trip down as well.

Is this the whole Alpha system- Base system, wings, cargo barrier, divider, fridge barrier, and shelf? Does it have electrical?
yes, I have the whole system. Not pictured are the divider, fridge barrier, and shelf. I do not currently have electrical wired in mine, but it is cut for switches in the back.

Was a tough decision. Drawers were my favorite and most used "MOD" to date. Pretty bummed to see them go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom