SOLD VA, NC, SC, TN - FZJ80 Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(8, 0, 255)
Hey All!

Looking for a well kept / reliable 80 if anyone is considering moving on from theirs!

Want to buy:
1994 - 1997 LC (or LX)
Mileage: prefer under 225,000 (would consider higher mileage with better maintenance paperwork or a rebuilt engine)
Clean undercarriage is a high priority for me to keep & maintain this one long term
Triple locked: Not necessary
Color preference: Grey, Blue, Silver, Green (apologies I know I would butcher the official oem names :))

Price: open to discussion based on condition and how much it the truck needs. Looking for an 80 series that could be a daily driver if needed, but primarily would be for mixed weekend use with the family. Unfortunately we all know how much time and money these things take!!! -- would pay more for a well sorted rig with maintenance history, less if it needs a full baseline, new seats, paint etc. I am open to some work but would of course pay more or less for a clean, well sorted truck vs bigger project. Would pay cash, make it easy for the seller.

Location: I am in VA, but willing to drive/fly to most of the Southeast for the right rig

Thanks for your time!

I have one for sale...

I have title in hand.

Hey All!

Looking for a well kept / reliable 80 if anyone is considering moving on from theirs!

Want to buy:
1994 - 1997 LC (or LX)
Mileage: prefer under 225,000 (would consider higher mileage with better maintenance paperwork or a rebuilt engine)
Clean undercarriage is a high priority for me to keep & maintain this one long term
Color preference: Grey, Blue, Silver, Green (apologies I know I would butcher the official oem names :))

Price: open to discussion based on condition and how much it the truck needs. Looking for an 80 series that could be a daily driver if needed, but primarily would be for mixed weekend use with the family. Unfortunately we all know how much time and money these things take!!! -- would pay more for a well sorted rig with maintenance history, less if it needs a full baseline, new seats, paint etc. I am open to some work but would of course pay more or less for a clean, well sorted truck vs bigger project. Would pay cash, make it easy for the seller.

Location: I am in VA, but willing to drive/fly to most of the Southeast for the right rig

Thanks for your time!
Hey All!

Want to buy:
1994 - 1997 LC (or LX)

Thanks for your time!
Check out this vehicle https://www.hagerty.com/drivers-clu...ry-bunch/f4e3b390-a9ab-41f5-bd81-90728450e84e
Hey All!

Want to buy:
1994 - 1997 LC (or LX)

Thanks for your time!
Check out this vehicle Hagerty | My Garage | View Vehicles - https://www.hagerty.com/drivers-club/my-garage/ssj8g219/rory-bunch/f4e3b390-a9ab-41f5-bd81-90728450e84e

02BAAE76-018D-45D2-A755-4C5291E6FF51.jpeg

Not to be too picky (ok, but I am being picky) I am not as interested in the red trucks personally...though I have to admit those are both beautiful rigs!!

And really? Under 100K miles for the Hagerty 80 is pretty impressive. Expensive but probably worth it given how collectible the 'low' mileage rust free 80s are.

Matzell - I was looking at your ad earlier and talking with another forum member I think you were working with if he can sell his 100 series. Small world!

@MTrun I’ve got a 1997 LX450 that I’ll let go. In North Carolina. I have two 80s and this one doesn’t get driven as often. It is not triple locked and could use some paint and interior TLC. However, I just mounted a brand new 4x4labs rear dual swing out bumper (5 month wait) and a Huracan tailgate storage.

Just spent 6k in maintenance at Trollhole cruisers with documentation less than 3k miles ago. Axles and birfs rebuilt, new brakes, valve cover gasket etc.

Has 35” Cooper STT tires

Has a winch mounted in the factory front bumper that looks really slick and low profile. Has brand new synthetic fairlead.

Let me know if you’re interested.

BEFB9CF9-E1CA-4F2D-A6B5-D01E42AEE5DB.jpeg
33F42545-550A-4965-B2B8-0F480DD4A6C3.jpeg
2DC4ECFC-F173-4F7D-AC1A-4A5FA8C032BA.jpeg

91 LC - I’m thinking of selling. Interested?
Hey All!

Want to buy:
1994 - 1997 LC (or LX)

Thanks for your time!

of selling

B542346E-F23F-4F09-A08A-12DD9F51E1C0.jpeg

Not to be too picky (ok, but I am being picky) I am not as interested in the red trucks personally...though I have to admit those are both beautiful rigs!!

And really? Under 100K miles for the Hagerty 80 is pretty impressive. Expensive but probably worth it given how collectible the 'low' mileage rust free 80s are.

Matzell - I was looking at your ad earlier and talking with another forum member I think you were working with if he can sell his 100 series. Small world!
I’ve got a 91 that I’m fixing up if any interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom