Wanted VA/NC/SC/GA - WTB an FJ40

• Thread starter JCKruiser
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Who's moving a 40? I'm on the hunt.

Runner or non-runner but must have a title, and be complete. Color immaterial.

Only stipulations:
- no frame damage/alteration
- no rock crawlers
- must be F or 2F engine!

Let me know if you're in the know - looking to pull the trigger on one in late December/January.

I'd prefer a running project.

:popcorn:

JCKruiser

JCKruiser

Tried to PM you. Inbox full. Have a 1969 40 project if interested.
Yeah, I’ve got to get that addressed, what are the details on the truck?

WickedPickle

WickedPickle

Delete some messages from your inbox(tried to start a conversation with you)...Are you still interested in a running FJ40 project? @WanderinWill has one for sale and we're in North Georgia. It's a 78 with some desirable upgrades.

WanderinWill

WanderinWill

Delete some messages from your inbox(tried to start a conversation with you)...Are you still interested in a running FJ40 project? @WanderinWill has one for sale and we're in North Georgia. It's a 78 with some desirable upgrades.
@DuckBone I may have missed a conversation, but I have a 78 FJ40 project vehicle. 2F, disc brake conversion, power steering. Clean title. Located in N Georgia. Happy to give more detail if interested. I havent had time to list it in the classifieds yet, my buddy @WickedPickle is trying to help me get the ball rolling

WickedPickle

WickedPickle

@DuckBone I may have missed a conversation, but I have a 78 FJ40 project vehicle. 2F, disc brake conversion, power steering. Clean title. Located in N Georgia. Happy to give more detail if interested. I havent had time to list it in the classifieds yet, my buddy @WickedPickle is trying to help me get the ball rolling
https://williamgossphotography.pixieset.com/1978fj40/

He took pics guys....take a look before this thing gets put in the classifieds....Hit up @WanderinWill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom