VA: Lots of Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GARAGE CLEANOUT!!! No reasonable offer refused.

Delivery Possibility: I will be driving up the east coast from Norfolk VA to North Jersey. Up routes 1 and 13 through the eastern shore of VA, Delaware, MD then on into NJ all the way up to near East Stroudsburg & Milford PA, Port Jervis NY area in July or August. Not going to make a stop for nickel and dime stuff but if someone wants several items I'm willing to work somethting out.

Norfolk Va 23503

All Parts FJ40 Unless otherwise noted. Pics available on request...or if someone wants to help me post 'em..I suck at the internet. Local pickup REALLY preferred. I'll ship on your dime but you gotta be patient. If someone wants all this stuff I'll let it go for a song...like half of listed prices...ALL FOR $475 TOTAL. (but i want to keep 1 bib & 1 hood)Really just want it gone and hopefully put to good use. One man's trash, another man's treasure. Feel free to call me 757-64two-7o19. Chris

’73 Pedal bucket assembly $35
’78 Pedal bucket assembly $35
’73 E-brake handle assembly $15
’78 E-brake handle assembly $old
’78 Gas pedal assembley with rubber grommet $SOLD

Coil and Ignitor ’75 FJ55, FJ40 compatable, $25

Speedometer cable, ’79 FJ40, $15

FJ60 Engine wiring harness, $15

Blinker/marker light assembly (have to check which side) '78, $25

Factory in dash map light $SOLD

Bibs:
2 driver/trail rig quality, 1 already had some repair, other repairable, $40 each
1 Bottom is a rusty mess- good is someone had a need for just the top half and didnt want to cut up a good one, $5 or free if you buy one of the above

Radiator and support, $40
Radiator support, $10

Original rollbar pads, (3 of the 4), 2 curved, 1 straight, $35each or $100 for all three.

Steering wheel assembly ‘73, complete, ignition, turn signal, column etc., wires cut above connectors, rag joint flange removed for power steering conversion, $40
Steering wheel assembly ‘78, complete, ignition, turn signal, column etc., wires intact, connectors intact but plastic weathered and brittle, rag joint flange intact, $45
Steering shaft with ignition only, wires/connector intact, rag joint flange cut off, $15

Hardtop sides- all have rust in the usual spots, I was planning to use them to build a top for a stretched body cruiser, not sure on the years:
Green driver side, has flat glass and vent glass, no curved. $25
Green passenger side, has flat glass and vent glass, no curved. $25
Yellow driver side, vent glass style, no glass, $15
Yellow passenger side, vent glass style, no glass, $15
Red driver side (I think) no glass, non-vent window style, $15
Black Passenger side, no glass, non vent window style, $15
Come get them all for $75

Hoods all pretty rough, Later style, good trail rig hoods:
Blue, $40
Primer/Red, $40
Black, $25

Transmission Tunnels, all pretty rough: I was going to try to fab one decent one from the three. Tan- not cut, good original shifter holes, flange where it mounts to floor totally rotten. Blue- good flange where it mounts to the floor, shifter holes butchered. Red- basket case. All three for $30.

Gas Tanks:
1- better bottom, small JB weld patch, sending unit, $15
1- pitted bottom, holds fuel, sending unit installed, $15

Vent doors with spring/clip, 2 rough and pitted w/ a small hole in one $10 for both
Vent doors with spring/clip, pretty decent shape, $15 each, $25 both
Hood Hinges, ‘73surface rust on one, both for $25
Hood Hinges, ‘78both for $25
Windshield hinge, driver side, off a ’73 but has counter sunk holes-pretty sure its later. $10
Fuel filler neck ‘78, SOLD
Fuel door, hinge, lock, no key SOLD

Clutch master cylinder ‘78, will need rebuild, $20
Clutch slave cylinder ’78, no plunger, needs rebuild, Free
Brake master w/ vacuum booster ‘78, brakes worked when pulled, not sure about booster $35

Stuff to scratch build a 4-door body:
I had collected parts to build a 4 door cruiser tub- I fabbed the tub of my current 2 door truck using parts like this and 1/8 in diamond plate...came out real good...factory doors and top fit fine...was gonna do a 4-door but would rather build a street car than have two trucks.
1 firewall/cowl ('73) with VIN tag on A-pillar, 2 sets of door channels, one pair of hardtop channels. $88.79 just felt like a goofy price for odd ball items

Fender aprons ‘78, REALLY ROUGH with emblems, not even sure you can get the emblems off without messing them up. $10 each, both for $15

Last edited:
I have pics of just about everything but the radiator and hardtop sides. These are all stuffed up in the rafters of my small garage and pretty tough to get to. If you're REALLY serious about these and need pictures I can get them - let me know for sure. It will probably be a few days before I can find the time to get them down, photograph, and re-store them.

Chris

front o the line

I have pics of just about everything but the radiator and hardtop sides. These are all stuffed up in the rafters of my small garage and pretty tough to get to. If you're REALLY serious about these and need pictures I can get them - let me know for sure. It will probably be a few days before I can find the time to get them down, photograph, and re-store them.

Chris

I am not in any rush to get them so when you have free time shoot some pics. I am in the middle of restoring the tub and have a set of sides to use for reference, but they are in pretty bad shape. I may only need a PS panel. I was at the shop today and the DS looked to be in better shape. Again, I'm in no rush so take your time. :cheers:

Can you send me a pic or two of the Brake master w/ vacuum booster ‘78 ?

andycne1 @ gmail dot com

Pics of Master sent

I am interested in the trans tunnel covers, the fuel filler neck and door, and the steering column that is complete. I have a friend in McLean that might be able to pick them up for me. I will call him tomorrow.

Great! I like pick up. Shipping is tiresome. Let me know.

ckolloff said:
Great! I like pick up. Shipping is tiresome. Let me know.

I remembered to call him around 5:30( which is better than my usual retention rate for postings on MUD-d'oh) He's looking into a MUDship option to Fredricksburg, where the Iron Pig crew can probably hump it the rest of the way to CMCC for me. I'll keep you posted.

Cool. I have two young kids so I'm usually in and out but never far from home on the weekends for pickup. Just give me a heads up.

Most of this stuff still here...

All prices best offer

B U M P

dave- get me your email, i'll send a pic

garth- pics sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom