Wanted VA: Looking For FJ62 / FJ60 Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mudders,

I have been scouring this site every night for years looking for the perfect set of blue doors to no avail.

I’ve got some rust creeping and now I’m just looking for any doors that are rust free in good condition.
My passenger side is the worst (with front door having a hole in it) but would be fine buying a complete set if that makes this more attractive to someone.

I do not need power anything or windows, just the steel.

Thanks for looking and keep on cruising.

Tom

I think you may have reached out to me before. I have doors. welcome to come take a look when you have some time.

Mudders,

I have been scouring this site every night for years looking for the perfect set of blue doors to no avail.

I’ve got some rust creeping and now I’m just looking for any doors that are rust free in good condition.
My passenger side is the worst (with front door having a hole in it) but would be fine buying a complete set if that makes this more attractive to someone.

I do not need power anything or windows, just the steel.

Thanks for looking and keep on cruising.

Tom
Tom, under the heading auto parts - fj Cruiser- Denver Craigslist is an ad for more than one set of 60 doors (some blue pictured) the phone # is 720 276 6697. Worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom