For Sale VA: fj40 bikini top and power steering swap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
First up - Kayline bikini Top 53” wide x 48” long and carry case. New old stock. $60 shipped to lower 48

MADE IN AMERICA

807A9974-8731-4707-9114-7FD9E4C0EA50.jpeg

49E80E5E-007A-4D2A-AAEA-D7AD056EDBC9.jpeg

Fj40 or FJ55 power steering box conversion. 2 astrovan power steering box. This is the best Saginaw setup as it does not require you to cut that big ass hole in the front crossmember. Two boxes - keep one as a spare or get it ported to really get some power steering. Includes steering bits to maybe cobble the shaft or buy new from flaming river

$125 - located in Harrisonburg VA plus shipping to your door.
image.jpg

Tlca member 6909.

Do you have any more info on those steering boxes and how you setup the system? Definitely interested if it prevents cutting.

Let me see if I can dig up a thread - Gumby did one years ago, but I don't know if it made it onto this site after updates.

about a third of the way down the page here is another writeup:

Thanks! I have a great shape 1972 that I decided to avoid the FJ60 PS upgrade because I did t want to cut the great condition fenders. Then I was looking at saginaw, but hate the idea of the big hole in the frame... This helps a ton!

NOT cutting the cross-member .........................GOOD ! :D

Bump. I have both power steering boxes in one box ready to ship. Find a buddy and split the shipping.

Steering boxes sold pending funds

Come on - someone wants a bikini top for their 40. Made in the USA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom