For Sale VA, DMV 2016 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
white
Outside Link
https://www.sheehytoyotafredericksburg.com/used-land-cruiser-fredericksburg-va
***NOT MINE***
DEALER
2016 LC 101K mi $43,850
Blizzard Pearl White w/ Terra int.

I checked this one out this last weekend. Pretty solid maintenance history at same dealership. Non smoker as far as I could tell - appeared to be a family vehicle that was enjoyed and used as such. Interior has some wear on the front door handle trim but overall was in really nice shape. Undercarriage was very clean, especially for an east coaster.

Test drive didn't show any issues. I didn't pull the trigger simply for personal reasons.

20200314_162503.jpg

20200314_162400.jpg
20200314_162447.jpg
20200314_161811.jpg

Did you try haggling at all? Any idea what they would let it go for? I’m currently looking at 2013 LCs and LX570s with similar mileage in our area. It seems like the savings would be substantial getting something just three years older.

They just dropped the price to where it is now. It will probably sell for this price. It had a trailer brake controller, indicating it was used for towing. The owner had declined several recommended services at this dealer - but it is possible they were not super important and they just didn't want to spend the money. I considered this one as well. Its the cheapest 2016 at a dealer that hasn't been in a wreck. Most in the 40's have been crashed.

Auto dealers are about to freak out if they aren't already. A stock price chart of Carmax (KMX) can give you an indication of where the used car business might be headed for the next few months...

I think they are close if not at their current ask being final, but I'm sure lots of dealers are looking for any kind of business. The water pump was done recently and some of the big 10K intervals were done. I'm sure there are better examples with better usage/maintenance history, but nothing 16+ near that price.

I contacted the dealer, they require you to be in the dealership to purchase the vehicle. I considered buying and shipping, no way I will travel right now, but that is what they require. From virtual tour it looks like it is in decent condition, worn but taken care of. Few chips and I think scratch on rear bumper. If it was local I would probably trade my GX460 for it.

@Thewjsand how lame. I've bought all of my vehicles remotely, except one or two.

Not sure it makes any difference, but the selling dealer is used cars only and they sure acted like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom