SOLD VA- Alucab Gen3 RTT (Silver) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in VA- will meet Western US buyers in TX

Great condition. All is in working order and clean. Will include additional ladder mount and new telescopic ladder. All works and operates as it should - $3100

50B82339-6C05-4D81-A83C-A7CA352BEE44.jpeg

B71746C6-0134-4EB0-9A6E-1325D0BD52AA.jpeg

Last edited:
What is the price or did I miss it?

Man this is so tempting!....you’re about little over 5 hours from me,is your asking price negotiable or you firm?

thanks,
Eddie
I’m a little flexible. Shoot me a DM and I’ll get you some better pics all around in the am, we can definitely work something out.

This is a great tent model. And I like the aluminum versus black. I've slept several nights in one....if it doesn't work out with @Trailink82 , please let me know. ...Next!
Question - is this one compatible with rack on top of the tent lid? Can't tell from the pic angles.

This is a great tent model. And I like the aluminum versus black. I've slept several nights in one....if it doesn't work out with @Trailink82 , please let me know. ...Next!
Question - is this one compatible with rack on top of the tent lid? Can't tell from the pic angles.
Yes it is, you just ad the crossbars and can add solar or gear, etc. Tent is still available, shoot me a DM.

Still available, $3000 firm.

BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom