For Sale VA 2000 LC 122,000 (no affiliation) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will do brother! Supposed to go see it tomorrow if he gets back to me today. I’ll let you know how it goes either way.
Honestly I’d also recommend you go ahead and reach out. I don’t think he’s hurting for lined up buyers so get on his radar sooner than later. Even if things jump I get it and Zero issues man. If it’s meant to be it’ll be.

Honestly I’d also recommend you go ahead and reach out. I don’t think he’s hurting for lined up buyers so get on his radar sooner than later. Even if things jump I get it and Zero issues man. If it’s meant to be it’ll be.
Amen brother. Just joined this community and digging it already! Makes me want a LC even more :)

I'm putting mine up for sale in case anyone is interested. 1998 with 219k miles for only 8500 (YES, It has a rear locker)

I was curious as well if this 'low' mile LC was going to end up here. Along with other users I had pulled the Carfax and found the clearvin photos. I was also surprised by the total loss, and wanted to dig in. $6K was a pretty good price at auction in 2016 for 100,000 miles i thought, but who knows, maybe that was average. I also went out on a limb and reached out to IAAI to see if they could verify it was sold at their auction on behalf of a charity. They responded they would not disclosue due to seller privacy. I was in talks with the seller this past weekend, but chose to pass on this one. I do think it is a great buy for someone!

I was curious as well if this 'low' mile LC was going to end up here. Along with other users I had pulled the Carfax and found the clearvin photos. I was also surprised by the total loss, and wanted to dig in. $6K was a pretty good price at auction in 2016 for 100,000 miles i thought, but who knows, maybe that was average. I also went out on a limb and reached out to IAAI to see if they could verify it was sold at their auction on behalf of a charity. They responded they would not disclosue due to seller privacy. I was in talks with the seller this past weekend, but chose to pass on this one. I do think it is a great buy for someone!
Thx for the info. I wish he’d get back to me.

I’ve been texting this guy back and forth some. Said he has the title, clean, and is going back and forth on selling. With all the attention he might keep it and build it for over landing.

Hope one of y’all get it if you can!

I’ve been texting this guy back and forth some. Said he has the title, clean, and is going back and forth on selling. With all the attention he might keep it and build it for over landing.

Hope one of y’all get it if you can!
That's what I was thinking. With all the attention he might pull it down and re-list in a month a few thousand more.

I’ve just been curious why he hadn’t moved it. Just got paper title yesterday, he says. I got photo proof. Not trying to sneak it from anyone haha.

That's what I was thinking. With all the attention he might pull it down and re-list in a month a few thousand more.
Did you decide to pass on this one Goat? Did you get a chance to take a look at it? I'm wondering about rust as the photos posted of the underside aren't very clear

Did you decide to pass on this one Goat? Did you get a chance to take a look at it? I'm wondering about rust as the photos posted of the underside aren't very clear
No. He never got back to me. I told him I was really interested and we set a time to meet but then he never confirmed and ghosted me. Never heard back from him and now the ad is gone.

maybe he kept it or sold it. Not sure. No issues though. Hopefully it was one of y’all if he sold it!

This is crazy. I see this cruiser all the time. He’s also located in Cville. Those wheels/DM on the front always bothered me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom