For Sale VA 2000 LC 122,000 (no affiliation) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks man...

Going out on a limb here, but it looks like that passenger seat has been reupholstered and that stain / carpet... maybe they did bleed out. Ha

But I don't care if it's a solid cruiser.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 4.29.41 PM.png

Thanks man...

Going out on a limb here, but it looks like that passenger seat has been reupholstered and that stain / carpet... maybe they did bleed out. Ha

But I don't care if it's a solid cruiser.
Dude. SAME THOUGHT. Literally thinking the same. The cleanvin photo doesn’t show anything too weird in the photo, guess it was cleaned. Looks like original cover. I’ll post. Also look at the carpet in that photo. Looks like it damaged but carpet top is there still

@GoatWorthy An LX470 in Virginia. Higher miles, but has those 'looks good at 10 feet photos'.

This color is actually reallllly grown on me. If this LC falls through, I’ll be looking for something exactly like that but hopefully a few less miles.

Owner got back to me and said he has people from FL to MI wanting to come check it out. Crazy how the LC market is right now. KBB values are at 12,800 for excellent quality - meaning clean title, but these are all being sold at 18K plus right now.

GO CAPITALISM!!!

Owner got back to me and said he has people from FL to MI wanting to come check it out. Crazy how the LC market is right now. KBB values are at 12,800 for excellent quality - meaning clean title, but these are all being sold at 18K plus right now.

GO CAPITALISM!!!
I’m not surprised. I unfortunately do have a budget. Doing a video call with him tomorrow to look at it. I’m hoping personally since the title is labeled total loss, I can negotiate. We will see.

I sold my 80 last month to buy a lx/lc and feel like I’m a few years late to the party. I keep seeing lx with 250+ miles and folks asking 15-20k....crazy. How is one to negotiate a price.

I guess I'll jump in line (3rd maybe?) if this one doesn't work out for you two folks for some reason. I really like the color on this cruiser. Think it would look good with wheels swapped out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom