For Sale VA 2000 LC 122,000 (no affiliation) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t think it’s a scam. It has a total loss in its history which is probably why the price is low.

Shhhhh!! Haha, I’ve been talking to the owner and going to see it soon. I looked in to the carfax. Previous owner died and insurance did total loss for some reason. It’s clean and so far I think I’m first in line.

The owner has sent me lots of photos and it’s all good so far.

Shhhhh!! Haha, I’ve been talking to the owner and going to see it soon. I looked in to the carfax. Previous owner died and insurance did total loss for some reason. It’s clean and so far I think I’m first in line.

The owner has sent me lots of photos and it’s all good so far.
Good luck!

Good luck!
Thanks. I’m actually calling insurance companies to see if it’s total loss thing is legit. Dude swears it was due to PO death. So curious if he was duped by the dealer(?). The carfax doesn’t show an accident. They might have not reported it. Unsure but hopeful.

@pleasedontbreak - let me know. I've been talking with the owner for over a week now, but can't get him to give me a time to come see it. He was supposed to send pics, but hasn't.

hahaha... I kept check on here knowing it was a matter of time before someone linked it. Saw it and thought "RATSSSS". cat is out of the bag. haha

@pleasedontbreak - let me know. I've been talking with the owner for over a week now, but can't get him to give me a time to come see it. He was supposed to send pics, but hasn't.

hahaha... I kept check on here knowing it was a matter of time before someone linked it. Saw it and thought "RATSSSS". cat is out of the bag. haha
Oh interesting. He has send me inside photos. It’s fine besides a carpet thing. I was hoping it wouldn’t show up on here. I’ve done a lot of research on the vehicles title and history to make sure it’s legit. Was sold in an auction and so far his story is true that PO had died. Still odd insurance labeled it as total loss.

I’m hoping it first in line but who knows. Good luck to us all :p

Ha... yeah man. Not going to steal it out from anyone. I respect the line.

I've scoured the web and can't find one legal source talking about total loss due to death. New to me. If you check it out and decide to pass before I do then shoot me a PM with thoughts/concerns if you don't mind. Would appreciate it.

Hopefully it's clean for you though and works out.

Carpet issues - are we talking PO bleed out in the car??? That would make sense for a total loss by the insurance company

I've scoured the web and can't find one legal source talking about total loss due to death. New to me. If you check it out and decide to pass before I do then shoot me a PM with thoughts/concerns if you don't mind. Would appreciate it.

I’ve called insurance companies and they say the total loss is weird for a death. I did just pull a clearvin, which shows vehicle condition at auction and there is no damage apparent. Report says unknown/no damage too.

If I pass would be happy to tell you what I’ve learned!

only person that had provided info that total loss for owner death is true was iaa of Richmond. The agent was a dick, but mentioned they get donations. Possible it was donated and marked as total loss.

Carpet issues - are we talking PO bleed out in the car??? That would make sense for a total loss by the insurance company
Passenger side just had a small bad carpet spot where backing was showing
03009CE3-CF95-44D4-B6F0-888EB1BB4662.jpeg

just in case it doesn’t work out for me here’s all the photos I got!

also. The owner is waiting on a paper title. He has opted for the va electronic title when purchased. Maybe why he’s been out of touch?

he said he’s getting an oil change this week and will get more frame photos.

7016332F-E23A-42C9-BAD9-662942D48741.jpeg

0D800164-7B05-45F5-9BC6-1BCBD9E2B20F.jpeg

6026EA4A-9DAE-45B2-B194-2382BC513C7A.jpeg

30227CB3-6EBE-4E36-B359-7FDEAB604D76.jpeg

BC52C3C7-E0E9-43DD-827A-5B730F27C540.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom