V8 3rd Gen 4Runner - frame gone help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I’m posting this for a good friend that’s based outside Boston. He’s had this v8 limited 4Runner since 2011. Despite efforts to slow the frame rot last winter (professionally cleaned and coated) his mechanic informed him it’s toast. Tough lesson learned on undercarriage care for him.

He also did new wheels/tires (TRD pro wheels and Falken at3w) and an Ironman lift in the last year.

Would anyone here be interested in buying it to part out or use the drivetrain? Have any recommendations on how to handle and maximize his value?

I’m in VA and he isn’t mechanically inclined.

I don’t have frame pics yet.

Thanks,
Chris

499B2729-042F-42D0-AB42-B54220626A3F.jpeg

Hamilton, MA. Further than BOS than I realized.

I might be interested in buying the entire truck. He could keep the tires and wheels I just want the drive train and the computers if the price is right.

I might be interested in buying the entire truck. He could keep the tires and wheels I just want the drive train and the computers if the price is right.
Mike, I've got a bunch of 4-Runner parts from my mother's 3rd gen, which suffered the same fate as the truck posted by OP. Lemme know if you might be interested via PM.

I am only interested in the drive train for my buggy. If it is a 2UZ motor, Buying the entire care guarantees I get all of the computers I need. But thanks for the offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom