Uwharrie work day Saturday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lumbee1

Native American
Threads
Are we still planning to have a Uwharrie work day on Saturday, July 20th? I haven't seen any posts about it.

gotta work. network switch upgrades. but, still gotta work on the house so work work didn't make much of an impact.

update from Terry

Hi Everyone – With the blazing heat and humidity we usually don’t have a big work day in July or August. This weekend we’re only going to have one “project” and that will be reinstalling the guardrails at Dickey Bell Trail hill climb. Mike Beck will be working with the crew on that. Whatever folks don’t work at the hill climb can pick up trash and cut back branches and remove large limbs and logs from the trail tail ditches so water flows off of the trails.

Meet Mike at 9 am at Uwharrie Hunt Camp and you’ll go in from there. All of the post and rails should be on site at the hill climb. If you have loppers and pruners please bring them and you can clear back the branches. Thanks a lot for your continued support and help. We appreciate it. Bye - Terry

I just posted it. Today was 95 deg with a feel like temp of 115 deg. Can't wait until this heat breaks

FYI, Terry sends these emails out at the last minute. I will ask her to send them out earlier so people can plan there calender's.

Kurt

How true.

So, now I'm not so sure how my 66 year old body can cope with the extreme heat being predicted for tomorrow. Game time decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom