Uwharrie wheeling July 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vid 1

Vid 2

Last edited:
So upset we had to turn around and miss out on the fun, so thank y'all for posting pics and videos. We did get to mess around on Wolf's Den in a stock 4runner but no where near the fun y'all had.

So upset we had to turn around and miss out on the fun, so thank y'all for posting pics and videos. We did get to mess around on Wolf's Den in a stock 4runner but no where near the fun y'all had.

I'd be scared to take that truck out there without rock sliders. There were some spots we did that probably would have banged up your rockers.

I'd be scared to take that truck out there without rock sliders. There were some spots we did that probably would have banged up your rockers.

Yup, even on the easier trail we had some close calls which really brought to light the need for some protection. Any NC based guys or is White Knuckle the go to?

Yup, even on the easier trail we had some close calls which really brought to light the need for some protection. Any NC based guys or is White Knuckle the go to?
Don't personally know anyone in NC, but there are a number of options out there.

If you do find someone to make you a custom set locally, let me know. I need some for the 60...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom