Uwharrie wheeling July 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There should be plenty of room for everyone. Pray the rain stays aways.

Is anyone going to want to camp?

Hey @AJR wanna bring my wheels to URE? Haha. I should really stay put and get s*** done, but this is tempting.

I’ve got way too many projects going on this weekend to get out, but anyone coming from Raleigh basically has to drive by my house to get to URE, maybe a mile detour.

I'll see you at your place this weekend. I may or may not also be driving towards Wilmington to look at a deal on a kayak. 🥵

Weather is looking good for Saturday. Woohoo.

See everyone that is going tomorrow morning, 10am at the Outpost. Looking forward to it.

I will be there around 9:30. Stock White 04 Hundy. ;<)

Damn, out again. Work is getting in the way.

I'm sitting here debating what to do tomorrow. I'll either be there on time, or not, in a grey 200.

Great day

98E0EDE7-3DFE-4D8A-9A44-32D0E376FA86.jpeg

F20F4955-C781-45CF-9F81-78CE1B3BB7E1.jpeg

They backed out last minute.

Appreciated the invite! Thanks to Ryan and everyone else for coming out.

Got some plastic to pop back out.
View attachment 2368679

Others, sorry taken from afar
View attachment 2368694View attachment 2368695View attachment 2368697
Great photos @JohnJB! I'm going to steal a few of these for the gram. I was so caught up in the moment yesterday, I forgot to take pictures. I wish I had taken one of the Cruiser on the edge of mountain. Glad I decided to winch out.

Thanks to everyone that came out yesterday. It was certainly one of my more exciting Uwharrie trips. Good times!

I took John to see Daniel since it was his first time at Uwharrie. It didn't disappoint. A group of Jeeps guys encouraged their friend to follow them up. His first time out there and with an unlocked Jeep.
IMG_8261.jpeg
IMG_8265.jpeg
IMG_8268.jpeg
IMG_8267.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom