uwharrie poll in local newspaper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
I found this earlier story this meeting is probably an annual event. You never know but a move to close those trails is always going to be an issue.

http://m.montgomeryherald.com/mobile/news/article_770f7760-3e73-11e4-8075-772142cd2d6d.html

FYI there is still good places in pisgah NF NC and in the brasstown bald ga area to go driving off-road in designated areas and just on the regular fire roads. They are both about the same distance as URE from charleston SC

This is why I have two dirt bikes two land cruisers. 2 is 1 and 1 is none. Come on Brock you got to have an ace in the hole. I never count on anything being around forever.

However as far as the national forest goes URE has to be making money vs the cost of running it.The liberals don't bring the numbers that the off-road community does to URE. The liberals don't pay the daily use fees we pay and they don't pay to walk around and smell trees and eat their veggie burgers when they go out into the forest for their day trips. How many of them will be camping? If they have their way the horse dirt bikes would be gone too.

Last edited:
I never would have guessed that horse dirt biking would be at risk. Stop the liberals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom