Uwharrie - Memorial Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steve D

SILVER Star
Threads
This may be slightly insane given the trail traffic I assume will be there, but I am headed to Uwharrie for the first time Friday through Monday. If anyone is looking for a trail partner Saturday or Sunday, let me know!

Sorry to hijack your thread but wanted to ask about something in your signature: "blue leather mech. seats "

would love to know more... I've seen the Wits End seat bracket extenders but would love to know more about alternative seat options. I'm just not super comfortable; would like the seat to go back a little more and potentially another design.

This may be slightly insane given the trail traffic I assume will be there, but I am headed to Uwharrie for the first time Friday through Monday. If anyone is looking for a trail partner Saturday or Sunday, let me know!
PM me I'm thinking Saturday

90's, dry but humid, holiday weekend - good luck!

I’ll be there Friday afternoon-Monday. But I’ll be mostly hitting the hard stuff. Your welcome to tag along if you want to. I’ll be doing some easy trails here and there as my sister with her 4Runner is coming. If you want to tag along I’ll give you my cell and the details of what I’m doing

Last edited:
...wanted to ask about something in your signature: "blue leather mech. seats "

would love to know more... I've seen the Wits End seat bracket extenders...
I love all things Wits End but I haven't installed those yet. One of the previous owners of my truck simply swapped out the power seats for mechanical sliding seats. I'd love a little more adjustment and probably will install the Wits End extenders before I go to Alaska one day.

This is my first time at Uwharrie, and trail with my diesel. I am obviously not going to hit up the harder ones, but I will be there. My mobile is 704.340.3684
Danton

@4LowandSlow - Many thanks for showing me and the other 80s who happened to be at the Outpost. I really appreciate it. Heck, you were even nice to Ryan the Jeep guy who tagged along. Hope to see you at the Olde North State event in September.

@4LowandSlow - Many thanks for showing me and the other 80s who happened to be at the Outpost. I really appreciate it. Heck, you were even nice to Ryan the Jeep guy who tagged along. Hope to see you at the Olde North State event in September.

Anytime man! Hope to see you again out here. Had to give Ryan a little crap before going up Dickey bell with the Jeep that caught on fire last weekend. But all fun and games. Here’s some pics from yesterday before I go back out again
0B6332C2-64A6-4A11-9357-363FCF385E6E.jpeg

C4E30AF9-F644-4AC9-86F4-885C981E269E.png

C7659A49-EADD-45E8-A5A9-C5094A652B41.jpeg

5D0D5D37-651D-4FC5-80F3-BE863B37E1B6.jpeg

22CC3979-DA06-4836-AC9A-F806E081E9BA.jpeg

Who gets more mad - Dad or Sister? :)

Edit: Maybe neither - :)

His response was “it’s not that bad”. Sisters was “it’s not mine anymore”

Your dad is a great guy. I'd tell you to get your butt in the shop and finish your truck! Then you'd get a rent bill for the shop space you are taking up :)

Bummed that I was running late. Only did easy, and I thought it was too easy. Moderate next go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom