Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can-Am

• Honda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 2012 Polaris Ranger 800XP HP and have had it since new. It is the most useful vehicle I use and has been very reliable with plenty of power on a daily basis. I've also owned the first gen RAZR which was super fast but had very little utility so traded for the Ranger and have been very happy with it ever since. Currently at 1500 hours and still going strong. Needs a new seat and that's it.

Anyone else have a UTV?
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1889.JPG

Had to replace the "PCV" reed valve, cover, and new hose ordered from Partzilla. Great prices for OEM Polaris parts at Partzilla.com and super fast shipping.
IMG_2189.JPG
IMG_2191.JPG

Last edited:
Kicking up this old thread. My UTV is a 2021 Kawasaki Mule FXT. I like it because I can keep the back seats flipped up and the bed longer for most of what I do with it. If I need to rows of seats I flip back seat down and slide it back and I have seating for six and still have enough bed to haul firewood. It is great for what I use it for which mostly hunting and working around the house.
IMG_3544.jpeg

The mules are very nice. I totally forgot about this thread 🫣. My ranger is still going strong at 10 years old. Also have a 2017 Kubota 500 RTV for slower utilitarian work. It sips gas and rides like a heavy duty golf cart.

39234E56-2754-45B7-8610-7B48345F8D1B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom