SOLD nlfs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested in purchasing the tan console. This is my first time on this forum. How would the transaction process work?
Thanks

*One tan set still available 6/26/2020*

Complete Prado 120 center console conversion for your GX470. Includes everything needed for the center console conversion. Tall center console box w/lid and bottom mat, cup holder with separator and bottom mat, shifter surround, left and right silver upper trim, and left and right silver lower trim.

As you can see from the pics, the armrests for both driver and passenger must be removed in order to fit this console. Removing the armrests leaves a hole and a metal protrusion (though the holes are somewhat hidden from view by the larger center console). I figured on making a plastic/3D printed cap to cover it or just run full seat covers from something similar that didnt have armrests like a Tacoma or 4runner.

I gathered this stuff from Europe, Japan, and UAE. Have installed a complete kit in my personal GX470 and it absolutely rocks!

Three available. Two sets with tan console boxes with Prado rear HVAC controls, and one set of black console box with cut-out for GX470 rear HVAC controls. (Note: the Prado rear HVAC controls do not connect right up to the GX470 wiring. I'm not an electrical wizard, but looking at the EWDs for both of them, it looks like it could be made to work, but they are definitely different. I haven't gone any further than looking at the diagrams. You're on your own for wiring it if you want it.)

$600 per console "kit". Plus shipping to your location (which will be $90-100 per kit).

View attachment 2349572View attachment 2349573View attachment 2349574View attachment 2349575View attachment 2349576
I’m interested in purchasing the tan console. This is my first time on this forum. How would the transaction process work?
Thanks

H
Hey @SLen91 . Sorry - I've been in the middle of moving for a couple weeks. Got mostly settled and I've gotten access back to my parts so I'm good to sell stuff off again now. Got a complete tan set available if you want. I'll reply to your PM.
Awesome! Let me know what You need me to do next? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom