SOLD Utah: Misc 100 series/LX FSM, emblems, interior parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SeMonster

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all,

As I've moved on from a 100 to a 200 way sooner than I was planning, I have some random parts in the garage I'd like to move to a new home. Local is preferred but I can figure out a shipping cost for almost all of this too. I'm located in Park City, UT but travel to the greater Salt Lake valley pretty often and always enjoy meeting other enthusiasts.

SOLD -- New LX470 rear emblem set -- Lexus "L", "LX470", and "V8" -- $15 + shipping

SOLD — LX470 Climate Control Panel -- $100 + shipping

SOLD - LX470 Driver Door window switch and panel -- $25 + shipping

SOLD - New Aftermarket LX470 driver door window switch -- $15 + shipping

1998 LX470 FSM (Factory Service Manual Set) -- $100 + shipping
SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi all,

As I've moved on from a 100 to a 200 way sooner than I was planning, I have some random parts in the garage I'd like to move to a new home. Local is preferred but I can figure out a shipping cost for almost all of this too. I'm located in Park City, UT but travel to the greater Salt Lake valley pretty often and always enjoy meeting other enthusiasts.

New LX470 rear emblem set -- Lexus "L", "LX470", and "V8" -- $15 + shipping
View attachment 2691436

Thanks for looking!
I'll take these

I’ll get in line on the emblems.

Emblems are sold!

Interested in that climate control panel. Anyone know if this can be made to work with an 05 with the nav and Mark Levinson sound? I'd LOVE to get the climate controls out of that touchscreen.
Edit: Obviously I would be installing a new stereo, too.

Interested in that climate control panel. Anyone know if this can be made to work with an 05 with the nav and Mark Levinson sound? I'd LOVE to get the climate controls out of that touchscreen.
Edit: Obviously I would be installing a new stereo, too.
Sorry don’t know the answer to this one. I imagine it would fit assuming that dash shape didn’t change with the refresh but have no clue on the wiring.

I'll take those FSMs. They might fit in a large USPS flat rate box? Let me know what the total is with shipping.
I'm in Tennessee, zip 37129. Thanks!

I'll take those FSMs. They might fit in a large USPS flat rate box? Let me know what the total is with shipping.
I'm in Tennessee, zip 37129. Thanks!
?? Fsm's still available?

?? Fsm's still available?
Hey sorry for not getting back you sooner. I just replied to your PM and updated the listing with what is left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom