For Sale Utah: Misc 100 series/LX FSM, emblems, interior parts (1 Viewer)

SeMonster

SILVER Star
Hi all,

As I've moved on from a 100 to a 200 way sooner than I was planning, I have some random parts in the garage I'd like to move to a new home. Local is preferred but I can figure out a shipping cost for almost all of this too. I'm located in Park City, UT but travel to the greater Salt Lake valley pretty often and always enjoy meeting other enthusiasts.

SOLD -- New LX470 rear emblem set -- Lexus "L", "LX470", and "V8" -- $15 + shipping

LX470 Climate Control Panel -- $100 + shipping

I pulled this one from my LX at ~ 203k miles. The buttons were started to fail on me. I was planning to try my hand at repairing the buttons but ended up finding another panel that had everything working.
IMG_0082.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

LX470 Driver Door window switch and panel -- $25 + shipping
Driver window switch only works intermittently (it is really loose) and the trim piece is missing the front plastic clip
IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

New Aftermarket LX470 driver door window switch -- $15 + shipping
New in box, never tested or installed it
IMG_0081.jpeg

1998 LX470 FSM (Factory Service Manual Set) -- $100 + shipping (these suckers are heavy so I'd really prefer for local for this one)
Bought new from eBay, barely used
IMG_0084.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0079.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,

As I've moved on from a 100 to a 200 way sooner than I was planning, I have some random parts in the garage I'd like to move to a new home. Local is preferred but I can figure out a shipping cost for almost all of this too. I'm located in Park City, UT but travel to the greater Salt Lake valley pretty often and always enjoy meeting other enthusiasts.

New LX470 rear emblem set -- Lexus "L", "LX470", and "V8" -- $15 + shipping
View attachment 2691436

Thanks for looking!
I'll take these

Interested in that climate control panel. Anyone know if this can be made to work with an 05 with the nav and Mark Levinson sound? I'd LOVE to get the climate controls out of that touchscreen.
Edit: Obviously I would be installing a new stereo, too.

SeMonster

SILVER Star
Interested in that climate control panel. Anyone know if this can be made to work with an 05 with the nav and Mark Levinson sound? I'd LOVE to get the climate controls out of that touchscreen.
Edit: Obviously I would be installing a new stereo, too.
Sorry don’t know the answer to this one. I imagine it would fit assuming that dash shape didn’t change with the refresh but have no clue on the wiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom