SOLD Utah: Air Lift 60728 Air Bags, 80 and 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this kit and then realized it wouldn't work with my lifted 100 Series. It's brand new in the box - box is showing some wear from being my garage for the last year. Asking $100 plus shipping.

You'll definitely want to confirm that it works for your truck, but per the website, it should fit the following:

Air Lift 1000

Kit Compatible Vehicles​

Part No. 60728

Components.png
Box.png
Label.png

How much are you lifted? I have this same set on my ome 860 springs. I cut the bump stop to the last rib (closest to top) and they fit perfect. Ended up raising my rig 1” at 10psi and 2” at 20psi.. my rig is pretty heavy.

I don't remember exactly how much, but i think with the Tough Dog adjustable rear shocks and the OME 865s they gave me about 2-3" before the bags. With the bags fully inflated and no trailer or added weight I can probably get 5 out of it, but it looks stupid, lol. I had called Air Lift before installing these and gave them the measurements of my springs and they recommended whatever bags I went with, they were just a hair longer than these as I recall. Then I wound up cutting the bump stops like you did, so i remember thinking at the time I probably could have just gone with this original kit and been just fine. This was a couple of years ago when I did all this and I've done so much to the truck since I've forgotten all the specifics. Funny how that works, I could have recited all the numbers by heart along with 6 different options when i went through it all back then!

Last edited:
I don't remember exactly how much or which tough dog springs i went with, but i think with the adjustable rear shocks they gave me about 2-3" before the bags. With the bags fully inflated and no trailer or added weight it's up there! I had called Air Lift before installing these and gave them the measurements of my springs and they recommended whatever bags I went with, they were just a hair longer than these as I recall. Then I wound up cutting the bump stops like you did, so i remember thinking at the time I probably could have just gone with this original kit and been just fun. This was a couple of years ago when I did all this and I've done so much to the truck since I've forgotten all the specifics. Funny how that works, I could have recited all the numbers by heart along with 6 different options when i went through it all back then!

Ah ok so you’ve already got bags in there, ignore me Haha

Bump. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom