SOLD Utah: 93-94 FZJ80 frame (will pick up) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lyle Kilson

Go fast, don’t die.
Threads
Im wanting to purchase a frame to clean up, media blast, paint, and install new body mounts on. I’ll be swapping my body off my current frame that has the backend modified (chopped) for an aftermarket bumper.

I’m not 100% sure on compatibility as far as different years go. I think it’s safe to say a 93-94 would be best. I’m still researching.

Even if you have a complete vehicle you’re wanting to part with let me know. I’ve been entertaining the idea of a complete parts truck for some time and I have a truck and trailer to pick it up.

0E271478-03CA-47CD-96CD-0424637E9210.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this an ASAP project or do you have some flexibility on timing? I have a titled 94 roller right now but looking to sell it for likely more than you can buy just a clean frame for. I might be picking up a 94 without a title soon and would be able to sell just the frame.

Timing isn’t an issue. I actually just purchased front and rear axle assemblies I’m rebuilding so I don’t need a roller and I’ll have plenty to work on before I get to the frame. That sounds like it might work out great.

I’ve got a part out with pretty clean frame 93. Most of it’s gone. In Kansas City. Has a stripped body and axles but want to keep them.

I’ve got a part out with pretty clean frame 93. Most of it’s gone. In Kansas City. Has a stripped body and axles but want to keep them.

I appreciate you getting back to me. @txgringo and I have something arranged that is in the next state over from me :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom