Wanted Utah - 40 series tool bag hold down bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDNs78FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have one of these lying around they'd be willing so part with/sell? I know I could fab one up but would like an original part. It is circled in red in the attached pic.

DF625B1E-1B6A-4BAA-A323-C119FE5EAD7C_1_201_a.jpeg

Does anyone have one of these lying around they'd be willing so part with/sell? I know I could fab one up but would like an original part. It is circled in red in the attached pic.

View attachment 2891501
Just to clarify, you need the piece that mounts to the floor or this piece (pic attached)
I believe i have that also just didn't find it as fast as this piece.

16420096254442477395182164941616.jpg

This is the piece I'm looking for. I think I have it sourced but I know there are some other members looking for this piece and maybe this can help them.

271543577_670355737423589_4112885964867623820_n.jpg

Do you have the other two rubber retainer brackets to make a set?
Yes we do. We are planning to offer a full set soon but need to figure out the rubber foam pad for the jack so it's 'complete'. We have all the metal parts ready.

Thx Matt for the support. It means alot coming from you. Could use your help...for small metal parts like this...were they bare metal...or coated? or ? Asking since most of these were black or body color depending on the year. Want to try to offer them similar (or better) to how dealer sold them back in the day....

Yes we do. We are planning to offer a full set soon but need to figure out the rubber foam pad for the jack so it's 'complete'. We have all the metal parts ready.
Curious what foam pad you are referencing? On the actual bracket that mounts to the tub or would there be a piece of foam/pad between the bottom of the jack where it meets the tub?

Thx Matt for the support. It means alot coming from you. Could use your help...for small metal parts like this...were they bare metal...or coated? or ? Asking since most of these were black or body color depending on the year. Want to try to offer them similar (or better) to how dealer sold them back in the day....

i PM u already

lets chat over a cold one ....

hit me back there

thanks

Here you go. We have many of them:

View attachment 2891724
How much for just this one piece? The one I sourced is OEM but likely bent and I want a back up in case it breaks when I bend it back. Also, for what it’s worth the one I sourced had a coating over it which was non-factory and underneath appears yellow zinc coated. The other 2 pieces that came with my original rig were yellow zinc coated too.

Nice. Is that a repro?
Yes. It is an exact match to the OEM bracket 75216-90300 (I believe that is correct part #).

Curious what foam pad you are referencing? On the actual bracket that mounts to the tub or would there be a piece of foam/pad between the bottom of the jack where it meets the tub?
Sorry, meant the rubber insert that is set into the bottle jack bracket. My mind switched to bottle jack holder which we also built separate from the set of tool bag hooks & brackets. (All of these small parts are located near each other under the seat--up to '79 when they moved to middle and rear cab)

2022-01-12 22_54_27-1C_JACK_BRACKET_01.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit).png

Last edited:
How much for just this one piece? The one I sourced is OEM but likely bent and I want a back up in case it breaks when I bend it back. Also, for what it’s worth the one I sourced had a coating over it which was non-factory and underneath appears yellow zinc coated. The other 2 pieces that came with my original rig were yellow zinc coated too.
Ours are steel. No zinc coating. You helped me with some parts before I believe. You (and Mr Matt too) can be guinea pig testers. Just PM me your address. If you like it, just post feedback here for others to see.

Got my tool bag hold down catch from @cwags12 and this thing is awesome! Highly recommend it! I was able to straighten the OEM one and gave it a good wire wheel. The one I got from @cwags12 is an exact replica to the OEM piece! Well done sir. I'm sending them both out for plating and will have my tool bag in the next week or so and will post up a pic of the final product.
93A26663-4B6F-4D4A-ACF3-2251747C1F8C_1_105_c.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom