SOLD Utah: 2004 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/6624993
Reposting an ad here that I just put on my local KSL classifieds. I’ll miss the cruiser dearly, but I need a bigger camping/towing vehicle!

It's got about 188k miles, blue/gray combo, and is in overall good shape. I've owned it about two years, and have done a lot of maintenance on top of what the previous owners did. Timing belt was done at 165k miles.

I've replaced the factory side steps with MetalTech sliders and added a full suspension kit. The suspension is an IronMan Foam Cell Pro kit with a Slee diff drop and SPC upper control arms. New front axles at the same time, all of that about a year and a half ago. Total lift was about 2.5" in front and 3" in back. I also added extended sway bar links. This suspension is great and is ready to tackle tough trails even fully loaded, then cruise across the country.

Tires are 32" Nitto Terra Grappler G2s on Tundra wheels, and factory wheels included.

Factory carpet mats are in okay shape, and I added hexomat all-weather floor mats too.

It's got a Prodigy P3 brake controller wired in if you tow (and I've used it to tow my 4000lb pop up camper, works great).

Unfortunately for me, it just doesn't fit my family of six, two dogs, plus another adult with much space left over for gear on camping trips.

Everything works on the Land Cruiser, interior is in pretty good shape, and I've added a Grom Audio Vline VL2 Android infotainment interface that adds bluetooth, Android Auto, wireless/wired Carplay, and any other Android apps you'd like to the factory screen -- works great! Headrest DVD players also work to entertain passengers.

I’ve got a detailed maintenance log I’ll hand off, and there are many little things I’ve fixed or improved (like the factory awful cup holders).

A92FAEF8-F36F-4788-B3F5-8CFD2D8EA5A8.jpeg

5D76CEB0-3FE6-4C3F-8B7D-3BA3CE2E4DE7.jpeg

B0B83703-3CF7-4D46-910D-1F5F08E4C057.jpeg

6B7BE9B5-F761-4DF8-9FF1-C524AABFC4F5.jpeg

A9B58A4A-7EBA-4661-9697-323875CB7BD1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom