For Sale Utah: 1997 40th Anniversary Toyota Land Cruiser ***TRIPLE LOCKED*** (Price Reduced) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7071344
I listed my LC locally but also wanted to list it here as well.

Price: $35,000

Thanks for taking a look.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Text is best.

Beautiful truck. I’d edit the write-up to “40th Anniversary Limited Edition”

Collector’s Edition trucks (as you know) are different and “40th Anniversary Collector Edition” is inaccurate.

Good luck with the sale...I miss mine!

Beautiful truck. I’d edit the write-up to “40th Anniversary Limited Edition”

Collector’s Edition trucks (as you know) are different and “40th Anniversary Collector Edition” is inaccurate.

Good luck with the sale...I miss mine!
You're right. Updated the listing. Thanks

Looks like a beautiful truck with a reasonable amount of miles.

I'd take a look at this thread: For Sale - Most Recent 80 Series Prices - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/most-recent-80-series-prices.1243895/ -- probably will give better insight into the prices in the market at the moment. ;)
Yes, I've read that whole thread. I've also looked at the pricing and history on Bring a Trailer. Obviously, we all think our own cars, homes, etc. are more valuable than they really are but I'm getting a lot of inquiries and having pricing discussions that are pretty close to where I want to be.

I listed my LC locally but also wanted to list it here as well.

Price: $35,000

Thanks for taking a look.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Text is best.
Cool truck man! I’m local. Been eyeing this bad boy on KSL. Accident history concerns me but it looks like you’ve taken great care of it

Man what an awesome truck. Was about to fire up the negotiation techniques to get my wife on board but I’m one of those weird ones that are hesitant to buy vehicles that have been in severe accidents as noted.
I think the price would be considered very fair if not for those.
Super clean truck and awesome build otherwise. Best of luck with the sale

I have lowered my pricing to $30k.

IMG_0144.jpeg

Are you trying to sell this anywhere else besides Ksl and mud? Reason I ask is because if that’s the case you’re leaving a lot of prospective buyers out. Sage with lockers is pretty dang rare. The last sage with lockers truck that sold on BAT was the 39k mile one for $77,500. 185k miles is pretty low these days and the mods you put on it are very desirable to have for those looking to go in that direction. I’d go as far as to bet $100 that it would hit $40k. Anyone on here want to make that bet?

Are you trying to sell this anywhere else besides Ksl and mud? Reason I ask is because if that’s the case you’re leaving a lot of prospective buyers out. Sage with lockers is pretty dang rare. The last sage with lockers truck that sold on BAT was the 39k mile one for $77,500. 185k miles is pretty low these days and the mods you put on it are very desirable to have for those looking to go in that direction. I’d go as far as to bet $100 that it would hit $40k. Anyone on here want to make that bet?
So far I've only posted to KSL and Mud. Looking at BaT but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. If I'm being perfectly honest, I think the previous accidents tend to give people pause but as I have outlined, the lastest accident was in 2010 when it had roughly 100k miles and was labeled as minor. I've owned it since July 2014 and 138k miles without any issue.

This is bad ass! That being said do you have any pictures of the tailgate with the arms from the rear bumper out of the way?
I don’t know if it’s a persistent issue with all 80’s But my old one rusted there.
Do you have any details or pics from the 3 accidents? Especially the severe accident?
Like who did the body work? and did the air bags deploy?
like I said It’s an awesome truck but it sure sounds like a rebuild to me. Or at least close to a rebuild.
I personally think $30k is a stretch. I guess I disagree with @Fzj80 1997

So far I've only posted to KSL and Mud. Looking at BaT but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. If I'm being perfectly honest, I think the previous accidents tend to give people pause but as I have outlined, the lastest accident was in 2010 when it had roughly 100k miles and was labeled as minor. I've owned it since July 2014 and 138k miles without any issue.
Oof didn’t see that carfax labeled an accident as severe. That’s definitely not great. $30,000 sounds about right with the history.

If don't sell it to me and want to go the BAT route let me know. I've sold a couple Porsches on there. It takes about a month or so for the listing to go live just fyi

This is bad ass! That being said do you have any pictures of the tailgate with the arms from the rear bumper out of the way?
I don’t know if it’s a persistent issue with all 80’s But my old one rusted there.
Do you have any details or pics from the 3 accidents? Especially the severe accident?
Like who did the body work? and did the air bags deploy?
like I said It’s an awesome truck but it sure sounds like a rebuild to me. Or at least close to a rebuild.
I personally think $30k is a stretch. I guess I disagree with @Fzj80 1997
I will send you some pics. As for the accidents, the one labeled "severe" on Carfax happened when the car only had 32k miles. It doesn't say if the airbags deployed or not. I don't know who did the repairs or have any pics of the accidents since that was way before I owned it. There are VIN stickers on all of the doors and driver's side front quarter panel. The only pieces with the VIN stickers are the hood and passenger side front quarter panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom