For Sale [UT] NEW FJ60 Carb & 40 Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wasatchcruisers.org
All items located in Ogden, UT.

Brand new OEM FJ60 carburetor Toyota part #21100-61142, it has been bolted to an engine, but the engine was never run and it has not had any fuel in it. It is currently jetted for a de-smogged 2F at higher altitude (about 4000-5000 feet). I can send it with extra jets, or put the OEM size jets back in. The dealer charges over $1,000 for this part, $550 including shipping in the lower 48.

IMG_6119 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6114 (Medium).JPG

Rear heater removed from '67 FJ40, in great shape. No rust, core is in good shape. $100 including shipping in lower 48.
Heater 1.JPG
Heater 1.JPG
IMG_6119 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6114 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Used ignition coil removed from '67 F engine.
$15 shipped lower 48

IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG
Auxiliary fuel tank inlet pipe and cap, the cap is used and the inlet pipe has been galvanized.
$35 shipped lower 48
IMG_0008 (Medium).JPG

Steering damper removed from an FJ62 (should fit an fFJ60 as well), it has been repainted with black epoxy paint, both boots are in good shape and it is not leaking, great condition.
$35 shipped lower 48
IMG_0010 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0008 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0010 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Brand new OEM exhaust hanger Toyota #17563-60041, holds the tailpipe of a 40 exhaust. 1 available, lower left corner of picture.
SOLD

Ramsey PTO winch & gearbox, missing the driveshaft. Should work with any 3-speed t-case, removed from '67 FJ40
$250, shipping not included.
IMG_6168 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6168 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Winch..Shipping cost to 92102?

I'll take the exhaust hanger if it will work on 70' FJ40?

Dug out a couple more parts.

Spector Off Road heavy duty steering damper. Brand new in box, never installed; SOR #284-20; should fit '58-'84 40 series and 55 series. Description from SOR: Now Specter offers a Heavy Duty Stabilizer that fits in the factory location. This heavy duty stabilizer features large 35mm big bore with 50/50 hydraulic valving. Quick response stabilizer for on and off road performance. Great addition for those running oversize tires. Our stabilizers are supplied with rubber bushings as not to bind the steering stabilizer under maximum axle travel, like urethane bushings tend to do. Now you can upgrade to a heavy duty stabilizer at a savings over the factory unit.
SOLD

Brand new never installed K+N air filter, #E-2940; fits 2F engines with the oval filter '75-'87 40 and 60 series.
SOLD

No picture, but I have three new never installed suspension bump stops, two short one tall.
$35 shipped in the lower 48

Thanks,

Last edited:
Is THIS for sale ?

(also interested in stabilizer ...)
exh.JPG

Last edited:
That would be for the Ramsey PTO winch. If in2 cruisers has'nt allready purchased it. Thanks Nimrod

Im out..........:)

How "deep" into the carb did you have to go to change the jets? I guess the question is: how "not-as-new" is this now that it has been apart? What could be different from the way it was set-up/assembled from the factory?

mark

How "deep" into the carb did you have to go to change the jets? I guess the question is: how "not-as-new" is this now that it has been apart? What could be different from the way it was set-up/assembled from the factory?

mark

Two bolts come out and the jets can be changed, no gaskets were disturbed. Very easy to change and nothing besides the access bolts and jets actually had a tool placed on them. The carb was bolted to the engine, but otherwise its in "new/perfect" condition. I can get additional pictures if interested.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom