Used Values-Inflated? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to weigh in on the current LC/LX used values? From what I’m seeing they are 20-25% higher than KBB.

2013-2014 LX570s are 38-45k for 70-90k miles, for southern no accident examples.

Should I wait 6 months and try in the Spring or do you think these values are the new normal and KBB is just way off..?

Agreed, but how long do we all think this premium will stay in affect? Any guesses?
While I vehemently disagree - is another lockdown imminent? Nobody knows. I would say once news is really really out about no more 200s in the US, the premium will only increase. For now, only a select few diehards like us know the Cruiser is dead in the US.

Very inflated. Not just 200s and LXs but also trucks and suvs from GM and Ford.

1- Rona tax 2 - Rona undersupply 3- dirt cheap gas prices 4 - Most people buy things for that short unlasting warm feeling inside when in times like a lockdown or Covid frustration

Yep, those 3 things are the drivers #4 is a normal thing... I traded a 19' Tundra TRD-P for a profit on the 17' 200.. (which was at KBB list in June, with a CPO warranty) now they have gone a bit crazy.
Were looking for another one (or an LX) which is why I have been tracking prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom