Wanted Used OME 60 series lift springs for a good price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MDK

Can’t dance
Threads
Anybody have some old OME lift springs for 60 series laying around they’re not using anymore? I’ll buy them from you. I’m in VA. Let me know

I would bump my post but I think I’m just gonna pick up some CS004s on eBay, when used springs do come up they’re usually trashed 😩

We’ll figure it out somehow :beer:
(Also love your 60, man. Great work getting it going.)

We’ll figure it out somehow :beer:
(Also love your 60, man. Great work getting it going.)

Thanks, low buck 60’s unite!

I don’t want to bite the bullet on new OME stuff either but I have some Craigslist 33x10.5s sitting here ready for me to go 70mph with ease... and if it’s any consolation, if you try to sell your cruiser you’ll get your money back and then some.

Piecing together on eBay it looks like you can get a steering stabilizer for $90, a front pair with bushings for $300 and a rear pair with bushings for $420~.

Not exactly sure which rear springs I want though. Apparently CS004RAs are half an inch taller than B’s and meant for drivers sides to compensate for cruiser lean? Will have to figure that out and then I can pull the trigger.

Anybody have some old OME lift springs for 60 series laying around they’re not using anymore? I’ll buy them from you. I’m in VA. Let me know

I have an 87 parts FJ60 with OME kit currently installed. I am located in Alexandria near Fort Belvoir. Let me know if you are interested and send some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom