Used H55F with custom driveshaft, $1300 NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dr_dobro

SILVER Star
Threads
!!! S O L D !!!

I have this H55F still attatched to my 40 with a split transfer. I will sell this with custom made driveshafts. Rear has double cardan and front just single cardan. The 40 is currently sitting on a Old Man Emu 2.5" lift kit (kind of gives you a picture of the driveshafts). If anybody interested I'll pull this off. Comes with levers and knobs !.

Dan

Last edited:
w/split case?

Are you selling the split case with the H55F?

Just want to say that this package is coming of my 40 and there is nothing wrong with it. I'm in the process of getting same configuration but all new. I just want to have less bulky itmes on my small space.

Thanks

"I'm in the process of getting same configuration but all new. I just want to have less bulky itmes on my small space."

uh......???

"I'm in the process of getting same configuration but all new. I just want to have less bulky itmes on my small space."

uh......???

He doesn't have space to store the used H55f when he pulls it out in favor of the new H55f.

Just a shameless plug for the seller...

I am running this configuration in a 40 and love it...you will not be disappointed and the price is waaaay cheap...with drive shafts...

Someone will be very happy!

Daniel,
I will take it,please consider it sold.

Thank you
James

Oh ok that is fine. I will wait 2 days for the line to pay then if it is not sold I will buy it . I know the guy has to make room for stuff and I am local to him. Not to be obnoxious but I had a line for my full floater and I sold it a year later,also had a bunch of people want my 3B engine and I ended up giving it away with one of my cruisers I sold. So I quess I am in line with cash. It is not my intention to put any pressure on any one to buy this but it is priced to sell quickly and I think that is his intention to sell it not hold it and wait for a line that might not buy?. Good luck to you.

Well, I said I was interested in it, and I didn't mean I'd wait a year then buy it. But if its sold its sold.

Next time maybe post it in the local TLCA classified section if you are only taking offers from local buyers instead of listing it here.

Hope everything works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom