SOLD *USED* FJ40 OEM Front License Plate Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
I see you can get a new one from Toyota still, was hoping to find one with some miles. Maine is a 2 plate state, so I’m going to need one. Also, if you want to send me your old one I’ll send you a brand new OEM…

I got one for you... Will take a pic tomorrow. Trade would be fine too!

Here you go. I have two in various states of patina. The installed has a crack at the base, but is still solid (can weld if worried).

2022-01-10 19.21.18.jpg

2022-01-10 19.21.30.jpg

Not sure how I missed this! Sending PM now...

Never ended up getting one of these...going to need to throw a plate on soon...anyone?

@saltfever I’m also looking…but I just had a scammer PM me offering one…watch out folks!

0F92DFB0-6D4B-4ED4-A01D-68AF52BD02E4.png

I was first suspicious of a person randomly reaching out to tell me someone else had the part for me. Then I saw they created the account 32 minutes prior to sending…so who’s going to make an account just to tell me someone else has a part for me? Then I saw the email he gave was a weird address, had two first names (like Dan Todd or Steve Greg) just didn’t make sense to me. I’ve also had someone else try this same style scam on here in the past, so it was obvious. Always check their post history to make sure they are legit.

@SEAWOLF

I suck. I have this sitting on my workbench. I've been slammed with work and lost track of all things cruiser. Still want the one in the pic? If so, le me know and I can send it off tomorrow.

No worries @BreckenridgeCruiser I’ll PM you tonight, I’m in the garage this afternoon wrenching!

I was first suspicious of a person randomly reaching out to tell me someone else had the part for me. Then I saw they created the account 32 minutes prior to sending…so who’s going to make an account just to tell me someone else has a part for me? Then I saw the email he gave was a weird address, had two first names (like Dan Todd or Steve Greg) just didn’t make sense to me. I’ve also had someone else try this same style scam on here in the past, so it was obvious. Always check their post history to make sure they are legit.
Thank you! The email looked odd and the person who was referenced was not tagged, but could not see the other things. Appreciate your insight.

@BreckenridgeCruiser the saga is over…I bought a 78 parts rig yesterday and it has the front plate mount! I’m all set now, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom