Wanted *USED* FJ40 OEM Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
I’d like to find an OEM FJ40 front bumper with some miles on it…something well loved that has a nice patina to it. I have a nice fresh silver one, but would like something that matches the rig better. Not looking for something all bent out of shape, but rusty and dinged up is fine. I’m probably going to add a warn 8274 so I might cut it…nothing too nice 👍

Below is a good example of what I’m looking for, thanks!

91AE23D5-7D34-4628-B675-88668A29C63F.png
9FAB93FC-306D-4998-9B98-621D129BEA79.png

Looks pretty decent, price?

I’d like to find an OEM FJ40 front bumper with some miles on it…something well loved that has a nice patina to it. I have a nice fresh silver one, but would like something that matches the rig better. Not looking for something all bent out of shape, but rusty and dinged up is fine. I’m probably going to add a warn 8274 so I might cut it…nothing too nice 👍

Below is a good example of what I’m looking for, thanks!

View attachment 2889279View attachment 2889281
Take that new one, tie a rope on it and drag it around the local ballfield....it will look like that in no time!

Take that new one, tie a rope on it and drag it around the local ballfield....it will look like that in no time!

I was going to make a joke like that in my original post 😂 unfortunately it’s been painted black and then silver so I’m not sure it would come out looking quite right…

Anyone????

BUMP, going to try and pull mine this weekend and soak it in oven cleaner to pull the 2 layers of paint off.

I’ve got one you could have but shipping to ME would be rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom