used Besttop for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came with my cruiser when I bought it a few years back and has served its purpose. Have recently purchased OEM repro so no longer need. This may not be the place to sell as I know theres not a whole lot of love for these but it worked for me until I could get what I wanted. Figured I would give it a few days here before E-bay. $200 plus shipping from FL.( If this seems to much let me know but I think it should be fair)

thanks
P1020310.JPG
P1020298.JPG
P1020309.JPG

just a few more pics, all hard ware etc is there.
P1020300.JPG
P1020304.JPG
P1020322.JPG

Im interested..... depending on shipping costs ...shipping to So. Cal92102 ?

Last edited:
Ill take it if shipping is not a killer

Was missing one of the conecting rods/poles so I kinda made something to work. No big deal but just want to be clear on what I have and no rips etc.
P1020324.JPG

I even took a few pics of assembly just incase someone needed a clearer pic of how to put on. Snaps are ok but alittle rust here and there but again no biggie.

I shipped one of these to FL from Boston and it was around $40. It should fit into two picture frame boxes from a self storage place.

I think In2cruisers is going to take it but will go down the line if not. Have a few PMs also in line.

Thanks

I'll get in line if they all the deals fall through

what color is your rig? Put me in line if no one still gets the top. ship to 91311

butchaxe, its dune beige will put 1 more coat of paint on after I weld in fender wells. Need to paint doors and now my new soft top bows also. I think I'm getting close.

Sorry, did not expect to get my other top so fast. You got me with your call for the doors "you know you have them just sitting around in the way and your not going to use them" and I could just see those doors sitting in the way for the past year or two.

Well, that's how it goes, you know. Win some, lose some. :lol:

I got the doors sanded down and ready so I will be priming and painting them hopefully today or tomorrow. It just depends on the weather. Thanks again and if the other 16 deals you have on this top fall through, let me know..... :grinpimp:

Sorry boys

$$.$$s Sent ..................... Happy Easter:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom