Used AHC Parts Value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am getting ready to swap out my working AHC system with the OME 2.5" lift and I was wondering if there was any value in the the used parts. Do people buy used shocks, globes, etc? I know not to advertise in this section but is there a market for them in the classifieds?

i'll have some parts soon as well. will see how it goes.

Mine was rust free and I still had a hard time getting various parts out. But I sold some of my pieces for $40 a pop plus shipping. Pass along the wealth to other members that wanting to stick with the system.

Mine was rust free and I still had a hard time getting various parts out. But I sold some of my pieces for $40 a pop plus shipping. Pass along the wealth to other members that wanting to stick with the system.
And @Knowbuddy kindly donated bits too! Still got to do the write up of desludging and cleaning the pump internals. Been busy with LBJs, radiators, travel and stuff. Your pumps internal filter screens were pretty clear but there was a reasonable amount of sludge in the intake chamber.

And @Knowbuddy kindly donated bits too! Still got to do the write up of desludging and cleaning the pump internals. Been busy with LBJs, radiators, travel and stuff. Your pumps internal filter screens were pretty clear but there was a reasonable amount of sludge in the intake chamber.

Good to know. Hope it is working for you regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom