For Sale Used 4" ALCAN FJ60/62 Rear Leaf Springs [CO] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
FS: a pair of used ALCAN 4" lift FJ60/62 rear leaf springs. Rears only as I no longer have the front springs.

Six-leaf spring packs. Center pins replaced 5-6 years ago. Surface rust, but in good functioning condition.

Includes used Energy Suspension bushings in usable condition, but not pins, shackles, or shocks. Spring length is approx. 43", center-eye to center-eye.

These are good springs for a heavy rig carrying a full cargo area--loaded on the trail they ride like a Cadillac!

$200 OBO for the pair--prefer not to ship but can deliver to Cruise Moab the first week of May. I have buds coming from several points nationwide, so they might be able to assist in setting up a MUDship deal on the cheap.

I don't know anyone personally, but there's likely a good number coming. Let's work the cruisernets and see what we find!

If you guys have a hard time getting the shipping figured out, I'll take them. I'm west of boulder and could meet you.

I Picked theses up today for my 60 project. Thanks Tracy for an easy transaction and for the good LC conversation.

Cheers,
Chris

Reactions: SAS
I remembered late to come here and reply " SOLD ". Thanks, Chris! And likewise, great to meet you and Jackson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom